shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you to everyone that replied to my RT/RN thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wasnt comfortable with that much info out there long term so had the thread deleted.
I saved a copy and will be contacting my doc on monday.
Thank you!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I figured as much - good luck on finding a solution to your problem. As with alot of things, it is probably trial and error until you find the correct treatment.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 7:29:34 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
I figured as much - good luck on finding a solution to your problem. As with alot of things, it is probably trial and error until you find the correct treatment.

Thank you!
Kinda stinks that so far the doc hasnt been interested in finding a solution and is just saying use it that way.
Im going to call on monday but I found a source for the masks online so thinking about just going ahead and trying it no matter what she says.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Not too pleased with your doctors attitude. But I can''t say I am surprised. Docs are not used to trouble shooting stuff of this kind. Here is when the informed pt steps up and says "hey what we are doing just is not working. How bout we try this for awhile ? "

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 12:02:57 AM
Author: Kimberly
Not too pleased with your doctors attitude. But I can''t say I am surprised. Docs are not used to trouble shooting stuff of this kind. Here is when the informed pt steps up and says ''hey what we are doing just is not working. How bout we try this for awhile ? ''
Very good advice Kimberly. Storm I did run this by Connie who is a RN and she said it was over her head. Keep at it and I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Times like these you have to be your own advocate. Sad but true. I will be praying for you as always.
12.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 12:07:41 AM
Author: kaleigh
Date: 3/5/2006 12:02:57 AM

Author: Kimberly

Not too pleased with your doctors attitude. But I can''t say I am surprised. Docs are not used to trouble shooting stuff of this kind. Here is when the informed pt steps up and says ''hey what we are doing just is not working. How bout we try this for awhile ? ''
Very good advice Kimberly. Storm I did run this by Connie who is a RN and she said it was over her head. Keep at it and I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Times like these you have to be your own advocate. Sad but true. I will be praying for you as always.
12.gif

Thank you
God Bless!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe another doctor? Sometimes new eyes looking at the same situation produces results. Maybe it''s time for a new perspective!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results