shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you to everyone... GOG, ep6585, pricescope!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cairo

Rough_Rock
Been lurking since diamondtalk days and finally the time has arrived to purchase my e-ring.

For more than a year now I had pretty much decided on a princess cut diamond from superbcert but after trying to contacted them on 3 occasions I never once heard back from them which was a bit disheartening. So I began search for alternatives and thanks to the many post from ep6585 about the jubilee I became more and more interested in it.

One quick phone call to GOG about 2 months ago did not seem very promising as they did not have a stone in the specs I was looking for and was unsure if and when such a stone would become available. I waited another month but their inventory listed on their website had not changed but I called Tim anyhow just to check. Tim contacted the cutter and they had a stone there that meet everyone of my requirements
36.gif
It is now several weeks later and I have been working with Marie on settings and everything has just be finalized. Few more weeks and it will be here with me.

I just wanted to thank everyone at GOG, ep6585 for their many pictures and the pricescope community for helping me making an informed purchase.

Thumbs up to Tim, Marie and Christen at GOG, they made this purchase super easy and put up with all my questions, custom making the exact setting I wanted and for always being available when I called.

Jubilee 1.08ct F VVS1 ; pics to come when it arrives
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Cairo, it sounds like you''ve found yourself a winner of a jubilee.
I can''t wait to see it.

Another great one from GOG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great, can''t wait to see it!!! Congratulations!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Great news!! Amazing how some things just work out so perfectly!!

Can''t wait for those pics!!
31.gif
31.gif
hehe

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!! can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

ammiller2

Rough_Rock
Congrats Cairo! I just purchased the 1.11 ct H VS1 from GOG and my fiance loves it!! It really is a unique cut and it really stands out in the crowd. Please post some pics when you receive it.

I posted some pics of my Jube in the Show Me The Ring forum. Don''t have a link to my thread, but it was titled Jubilation.

cairo

Rough_Rock
ammiller2: I seen your pics, they look awesome! I hope mine turns out as good as yours.

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Cairo - I'm glad my pictures and posts helped. It's nice to hear that my diamond buying experience helped someone.

I'm sure your girlfriend will love her Jubilee as much as my wife loves hers. BTW....what type of setting did you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results