shape
carat
color
clarity

thank you surfgirl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a quick post to say thanks for mentioning Costa Rica in the other post-after reading about it for the past two days-I''m in love
30.gif
30.gif
Woohoo think we might have found our honeymoon location!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to Costa Rica in March for 10 days and I can''t wait! I don''t know if that''s too far away to be helpful to you, but I''ll definitely give you a full report when I get back! Also, I started a thread about it right when I got my plane tickets there and I got some great tips! If you check under my posts and then my topics, you can probably find it pretty easily. (I haven''t started that many topics.)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh Costa Rica is SO NICE. I went quite a few years ago but it is one of my favorite vacations of all time!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
We loved Costa Rica too! It has more varieties of green plants than any where else in the world, and is the # 1 supplier of orchids.

Best wishes to you Bee as you plan your honeymoon!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, your so welcome bee! It just seems like CR is more "you" from what I know of you online...let us know how the planning goes!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks again everyone! I''m so excited!!

thing2-March is definitely not too far away-we''re not heading on honeymoon until June 09 (I know-I''m planning a little far in advance
20.gif
9.gif
). I''m off to check your post on it now.

Thanks surfgirl-it''s definitely more us. We were kind of twiddling our thumbs trying to decide what to do in the Caribbean!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a quick update to say that D is on board with Costa Rica and loves the look of it also so we''ve decided that this is our honeymoon location
36.gif
36.gif
We''re going to go here for nearly three weeks and then onto New York for a week. Thanks again surfgirl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results