shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You, first post

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jpb

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you. I''ve been searching this forum for 4 weeks and trying to learn as much as I can so I could come out okay when purchasing a 3 stone ring for My Darling. It will be our 50 wedding annervsiry in 3 weeks. She does not know anything about it yet, so she should be suppressed and happy to get it. It is a 2.03/tw 18K yellow gold. 1.01 center and .51 on each side. I received it today and it looks great. Thanks, again
JPB

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, congratulations!

Second of all, pictures pictures pictures!!!

Third, WOW -- 50 years! That's fantastic!!!!!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations.....
36.gif

BUT, if you''ve been reading here for 4 weeks, you must know you need to find a way to post pictures of this beauty!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, congratulations!!! 50 years is a huge accomplishment and something to be very proud of. The ring sounds gorgeous. I hope you will post some pics for us. Best wishes to you both!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

jpb

Rough_Rock
Thank''s, I just received it today, so pictures will take some time. I have to sneak around and do it when she is not here. I want it to be a surprise,
JPB

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congratulations on your anniversary and for being such a great husband to surprise your wife with a wonderful diamond ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results