shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vsol

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I''m a newbie and wanted to say hello and thank you! I''ve been following these Forums for about a month now while I''ve been trying to find a good sapphire for my gf''s ering. I''ve learned a ton! If everything goes alright I''ll be purchasing my DS sapphire and setting today and start getting that together. I''ll be sure to post photos -- assuming she says yes =)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s exciting! Best of luck to you both!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope! I''m looking forward to seeing pictures of your sapphire and ring.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/8/2010 10:04:04 AM
Author:vsol
Hello all!

I''m a newbie and wanted to say hello and thank you! I''ve been following these Forums for about a month now while I''ve been trying to find a good sapphire for my gf''s ering. I''ve learned a ton! If everything goes alright I''ll be purchasing my DS sapphire and setting today and start getting that together. I''ll be sure to post photos -- assuming she says yes =)

This is certainly a GREAT forum
36.gif

I have gathered lots of useful info from the always-helpful Pser too!

Looking forward to see your completed project!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results