shape
carat
color
clarity

TGIF. Best and worst on screen chemistry.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.....who would you folks put in those categories? It''s Friday, let''s have some fun.

I am a movie watcher and the couple that first comes to mind that exemplified great on screen chemistry was Madeleine Stowe and Daniel Day Lewis in "THe Last of the Mohicans". The way her looked at her made me shiver.....

As for the worst--well maybe this isn''t the worst; but I thought John Corbett in "My Big Fat Grrek Wedding" looked like he didn;t fit in; just didn''t want to be there. (really not into her??)

Since I am out of touch with TV (don''t watch), please include those couples too.

cheers--Sharon

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
TGIF?

for "on screen," I thought you meant Pricescope.

Best pro: JohnQ
Best prosumer: Kaleigh
Worst: I won''t absent myself

So...if you''re mind was like mine...you have permission to answer in one or both of a couple of ways.

BTW...this will date me...but I used to particularly enjoy watching Kim Novak (aka Bell Book & Candle).

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck in Gigli. It was just embarrassing to watch them together.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll put in my votes for TV since I watch a LOT more of that
2.gif

Best: Jim and Pam, Jim and Pam!!! I couldn''t love them more. (The Office)

Worst: It''s hard, but I guess I''d say Mike and Susan (Desperate Housewives). It seems very fakie, no fire between them. Probably due to the fact that neither of them are that great of actors in the first place
20.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I used to think Rebecca Buddig (played Greenlee) and Josh Duhamel (played Leo) on the soap All My Children had fantastic chemistry. It was hot watching them together. Josh Duhamel is on Vegas now.

I''m not sure about worst chemistry. It seems like I have seen a lot of couple on screen who just don''t seem to mesh and everything seems forced.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2007 12:45:29 PM
Author: Regular Guy
TGIF?

for 'on screen,' I thought you meant Pricescope.

Worst: I won't absent myself

So...if you're mind was like mine...you have permission to answer in one or both of a couple of ways.

BTW...this will date me...but I used to particularly enjoy watching Kim Novak (aka Bell Book & Candle).
Well hmmmmm since ya went off topic I will too.....

Best pro.. while JohnQ is kewl, Richard Sherwood rocks, humor, life lessons and diamond advise all from one kewl dude.
Best prosumer: Kaleigh , yep gota 100% agree.
Worst: thats me :}

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2007 1:22:54 PM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 10/12/2007 12:45:29 PM
Author: Regular Guy
TGIF?

for ''on screen,'' I thought you meant Pricescope.

Worst: I won''t absent myself

So...if you''re mind was like mine...you have permission to answer in one or both of a couple of ways.

Well hmmmmm
Best pro.. while JohnQ is kewl, Richard Sherwood rocks, humor, life lessons and diamond advise all from one kewl dude.
Best prosumer: Kaleigh , yep gota 100% agree.
Worst: thats me :}
HI:

Answer how you will--variables vary..............................
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2007 12:24:23 PM
Author:canuk-gal
.....who would you folks put in those categories? It's Friday, let's have some fun.

I am a movie watcher and the couple that first comes to mind that exemplified great on screen chemistry was Madeleine Stowe and Daniel Day Lewis in 'THe Last of the Mohicans'. The way her looked at her made me shiver.....

As for the worst--well maybe this isn't the worst; but I thought John Corbett in 'My Big Fat Grrek Wedding' looked like he didn;t fit in; just didn't want to be there. (really not into her??)

Since I am out of touch with TV (don't watch), please include those couples too.

cheers--Sharon
OMG! I loved that movie The Last of the Mohicans. There was some definite "lusting" going on there, big time!!!
31.gif
. And the music was just "haunting" I actually went out and bought the soundtrack after I saw that movie. The last "fall to your death off the cliff" scene was just bone chilling!!! It gives me shivers right now just thinking about it!!

OK, back on topic:
Worst chemistry: Harrison Ford and Anne Heche in Six Days, Seven Nights. If my memory is correct this movie came out shortly after Anne had her melt down breakup with Ellen DeGeneres. It was really hard for me to picture her with any kind of love connection with Harrison.

Best chemistry: Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Ghost.
31.gif

also, Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve in Somewhere in Time.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Best chemistry in movies:

Humphrey Bogart & Ingrid Bergman in ''Casablanca''
Dennis Quaid & Ellen Barkin in ''The Big Easy''
Michael Keaton & Kim Basinger in the first ''Batman''

Worst chemistry in movies:

Julia Roberts & George Clooney in ''Oceans 11''
Kristin Scott Thomas & Ralph Fiennes in ''The English Patient''
Jennifer Lopez & Ralph Fiennes in "Maid in Manhattan''

Best chemistry in TV:

Jennifer Ehle & Colin Firth in ''Pride & Prejudice''
Sela Ward & Billy Campbell in ''Once & Again''
Jim & Pam in ''The Office''
Ross & Rachel (the first time around) in ''Friends''

Worst chemistry in TV:

Every sitcom with chubby, couch potato husband & impossibly hot wife

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results