shape
carat
color
clarity

Testimonial: Good Old Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kalela

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to give kudos to the team at Good Old Gold. In particular, Tim, who was extremely patient with me and answered a gazillion questions with prompt emails!

After lurking on DT for several years, my DH knew of my desire to own a .50 carat H&A stone. On my birthday in August, he gave me the go ahead to start my search for a stone. This was going to be for a right hand ring. I chose Good Old Gold because I have visited their website often through the years and I wanted to know as much as I possibly could about the stone I purchased.

Even after I spent a couple of weeks agonizing over a .624 H&A vs a .55 Solasfera, I received no pressure at all. I was being picky and my emails probably showed that, but I really appreciated all reassurances that they gave me.

I cannot say enough without going on & on. In the end DH decided that light return was important to him so he chose the Solasfera. It was smooth sailing from there. Shipping to Hawaii was overnight and any question I had after that was answered promptly. Both the appraiser & jeweler validated that I got an excellent cut stone and it is beautiful! Even if this was for a smaller stone, GOG treated me as if I were buying a more expensive stone.

P.S. Jonathan, is it possible to have a tutorial or instructions to go with the H&A viewer that comes with the stone? The red paper fell out of ours and it took us a while to figure out that it actually belongs in there. We did have fun with it though! The images were amazing!

I definitely hope to be back for more! --Aloha, Clara & Brad

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you had a good experience...saw your ring on the other thread....LOVE the stone!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Kalela, thanks for sharing! Glad you had an excellent experience!
35.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Clara!!!

Tim told me you were such a pleasure to help. I am so thrilled for you and the pix of your ring are just ASTOUNDING. Unbelievably beautiful. I am grateful that you found our site helpful in your education as well as the forums for input. Many valuable insights can be gained from all. Once our new site is completed I''ll take note about an "instructions with your order" and the accompanying materials. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Aloha from all of us at GOG and send our best to Brad!

Warm regards,
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results