shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet settings

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Hi @diamondseeker2006 which way are you leaning? I have 2 smaller 4 prong tennis bracelets. In hindsight I wish I had gotten a larger 3 prongs.

I did see one bracelet the the NY Jaws show that would look amazing with your gorgeous Canera ring.

76D31A9B-F2B7-4345-B6F7-377344106E81.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think @dk168 has a bezel set tennis bracelet, maybe she could chime in?

I did try on an 18 carat tennis bracelet last week (whilst I was waiting for my rings to be appraised) and I would say that was a bit too blingy for everyday wear. :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many gorgeous bracelets posted! Now you can see why it's hard to decide!!!

I did try on an 18 carat tennis bracelet last week (whilst I was waiting for my rings to be appraised) and I would say that was a bit too blingy for everyday wear. :lol:

Oooh, 18 carat bracelet! That's what, 0.45-0.5pts each stone??

I think you could make it work as a daily if you wanted :D #enabler

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Indeed I have, a 5cttw SI H/I stones in 14K WG, 7.5in long, worn here with my 1.94ct MRB platinum bangle and small EC diamond platinum band (in case anyone asks ;)2).

DK :))

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, seeing all these beautiful tennis bracelets makes my heart beat faster!

Can I have one of each please?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi @diamondseeker2006 which way are you leaning? I have 2 smaller 4 prong tennis bracelets. In hindsight I wish I had gotten a larger 3 prongs.

I did see one bracelet the the NY Jaws show that would look amazing with your gorgeous Canera ring.

76D31A9B-F2B7-4345-B6F7-377344106E81.jpeg

This is GORGEOUS!!! The longer I hang out on PriceScope, the more I realize I need one complete set of MRB pieces (ring, earrings, necklace, bracelet) and one whole set with antique cuts. I love BOTH!!!

Do you remember the specs on this bracelet? (Even approximate would be helpful.)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is GORGEOUS!!! The longer I hang out on PriceScope, the more I realize I need one complete set of MRB pieces (ring, earrings, necklace, bracelet) and one whole set with antique cuts. I love BOTH!!!

Do you remember the specs on this bracelet? (Even approximate would be helpful.)

Oh this was the very last piece I saw at JAWS. I was so tired that I didn’t even loupe it. It was a little over 6 carats with a graduated style (the center stone was the largest). The OECs looked white. Maybe H/I? No tint. Clarity-I don’t know. But I don’t recall seeing any black carbon. My friend did inquire about it after the show and it was already sold, unfortunately (or fortunately for me;-).

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
It won't be long before you have your own, right?

You are very kind to remember my project. I only have 9 diamonds so far (maybe 10 if Santa brings one!) So a long way to go I'm afraid to reach the 28 needed.

So I'm finding this thread and DiamondSeeker's project very fun to watch.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, seeing all these beautiful tennis bracelets makes my heart beat faster!

Can I have one of each please?

I think I have reached the same conclusion about needing more than one! I hear you about having a set with old cuts and a set with ideal cuts. I am not going to actually do that because I have the AVR ring and the antique asscher ring and just can't justify another e-ring! But I do wear them happily with my WF studs and later with my potential tennis bracelet!!! The antique bezel bracelets are absolutely gorgeous. The bracelet you are working on will be perfection, though. Wonderful size diamonds!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried on a 4cttw semi bezel diamond tennis bracelet with Princess cut diamonds and I liked it.

If I were to buy another tennis bracelet, that would be it, most likely to be with either Moissanites or lab/MMDs if I have enough spare pennies.

I have seen another bracelet at Ouros with 2mm stones with jump rings in between that I like, more substantial than a DBTY bracelet I bought from Berricle with Swarovski Zirconia stones which it too delicate for my liking.

secretagentdee

Rough_Rock
Thanks for making this post, I’m kind of in same position too. First the setting then choosing the right size is so hard. So many pretty options=)2

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@diamondseeker2006

Just saw this. It’s 15% off today!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@diamondseeker2006
Saw this today and thought of you. How is your project going?

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Indeed I have, a 5cttw SI H/I stones in 14K WG, 7.5in long, worn here with my 1.94ct MRB platinum bangle and small EC diamond platinum band (in case anyone asks ;)2).

20200812_204847.jpg

@dk168 can you tell me more about your diamond bangle with the MRB? What does the underneath look like? Can you take it on and off easily?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 can you tell me more about your diamond bangle with the MRB? What does the underneath look like? Can you take it on and off easily?

It's an open cuff without the notches, and the opening was made wide enough for me to take it off easily.

Can't post a photo right now as I am not at home.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results