shape
carat
color
clarity

Temp Check

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Its 27 degrees in Dallas and dangerously icy out.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Denver 24 was the high today. 10 the low. Brrrrrrr....

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
51 at 9pm, in the LA area.
yes, I really do appreciate it, I'm originally from the northeast.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KaeKae|1424754317|3837331 said:
51 at 9pm, in the LA area.
yes, I really do appreciate it, I'm originally from the northeast.

Ooh, I wish I was right there with you KaeKae. Off topic but was the transition from the northeast difficult? My dh keeps telling me while I would love the weather I would not like anything else about it. Of course being from NYC makes it perhaps a different transition experience than the one you had but I was just wondering your thoughts. I know I love walking everywhere here and that is not the case there but just wondering what you think about the people. As with everything I know it depends and there are amazing people everywhere and I am thinking the people in southern California have the unfair rep of being superficial. Am I right? I am ready to get my plane ticket and start house hunting plus I know there are quite a few amazing PSers that live in the area. :bigsmile: The main problem as I see it are the costs with living there but otherwise I imagine life in sunny Ca is wonderful. Sunny days almost every day with perfect temps. I cannot imagine better weather. :love:

Back to my below zero windchill here. Brrrr. Cold!

winter_smilies_0.gif

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
We are having another "snow day" today in northern Texas. It was in the 20's all day yesterday and the roads were icy so the schools have been closed both days. It is supposed to snow tomorrow. It's a good thing that I already ordered my jazz band from whiteflash last week since my paycheck is going to be so small.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And some people still believe in global warming... :wacko:maybe Al Gore can warm you guys up. What an idiot.. :wacko:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results