shape
carat
color
clarity

teebee and mrssalvo I''ve got the answer to the peg head question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyke

Rough_Rock
Teebee, your setting is not a peg head according to Lesley at WF, who has been wonderful in answering all of my questions. Although she did not mention that they had any issues with peg heads, WF sets them as your is, to provide the most flush fit. With respect to the bar, its probably not correctly referred to as a bar, but its the flat metal piece in the center of the e-ring stones where the head/prongs are soldered in.

Mrssalvo, I forwarded this picture (thank you) to Lesley and she advised me that mine would be set like the picture on the right, so that it sits flush.

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/ProngsFlushpic1.jpg

So regarding this whole peg setting thing I think it probably works fine (many people on this board are very happy with it) WF is just doing something different.

Thanks for all of the comments. I''m ready to go now and will be stalking the FedEx guy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tyke

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how i missed this
33.gif
but thanks so much for the clarification
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results