shape
carat
color
clarity

Techy Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
hey everyone,
I''m a techy guy and i plan on using technology and of course God''s blessing to make my proposal a success. my plan is to send my girlfriend on a treasure hunt. (she doesn''t own a car, so i will not send her on any BIG treasure hung. I would love to...but the key locations in our relationship (eg place we first kissed) they''re too far for her to walk. So, the treasure hunt is going to be in the vacinity of my home and office. (i have a mini office at home). After she gives me her present on our anniversary,i am going to give her an envelope. in that envelope, she is going to get the first clue, it''s gonna send her to another location and she will wind up in my mini office.When she gets inside, she will read instructions telling her to put on the projector and play the video that''s sitting on top of the vcr. On this tape, i''ll have already pre-recorded my whole speech. Then, from the tape, i''ll be saying to her to put a blind-fold on. (i''ll be in hiding, with my camcorder recording everything) at this time, my best friend is gonna take my digital camera and he is going to be zooming in on us, i''ll get down on my knee and tell her to take her blind fold off and will ask her to marry me. when i get on my knee, my best friend is gonna take at least two pictures of us so we can have both a tape of us and a picture of my proposal, i pray to God that it works out for me.
i''ll let y''all know how it goes.

carrieq

Rough_Rock
I like the treasure hunt idea. However, I think your speech should be in person not on a video. Whatever you do, be creative and personal...I think that is what your going for and that's great. Good Luck!

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
thanx Carrie, i appreciate your suggestion,...i think i'll do half on the video and the other half on my knee, cuz after the video, she'll be blind-folded.

JimDiamond

Shiny_Rock
I like the idea of at least part of the proposal being "in person" and not on video. Using the video can be a great way to say the perfect thing in the perfect way without screwing up, but it should be a prelude to a personal sentiment in person. The treasure hunt is a fine idea I think if she will find it romantic and fun. Just remember to picture the whole thing from her point of view (from what you know about her) to make sure she will enjoy it as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results