shape
carat
color
clarity

tberube

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the MS Paint catastrophe! I definitely want it in polished WG (not plat, for whatever reason
20.gif
) The little pinks are accent diamonds and they're all bezel set. The center is a 2ct Jubilee cut via GOG.

It's supposed to be much more fluid than I could get with Paint. It's a mix between the Daniel K Split Crown and the Sisley/Swan settings my Vatche. I'll post a picture of each of those as well. Thank you sooooo much for helping me out!

[ETA: here are pictures of the Jube cut]

ding2.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
The DK Split Crown

pearlmancushiondanielksc.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Vatche Swan

basedoffvatcheswan2.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
You want me to put it together in illustrator? I can do that when I get home from work tonight (about 8ish).

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Umm... sure!
37.gif
Whatever you can do would be great.
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I''ll try. I''m not exactly accustomed to drawing diamonds, but we''ll see what I can do.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I just trimmed out the graphics from GOG and used those.
11.gif
The Jubilee is just a very odd-shaped cut because it''s ALMOST a round, but it''s a modified square. All my sketches are with a RB because I suck at the shape.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
NOT sure if I''m any good at this. Drawing jewelry is quite new for me (and I am even new to the diamond world, too). I only did one cut at it because I wasn''t sure if I was getting what you wanted, so I didn''t want to spend the extra hour making all the angles, if I was wrong. The Jube Cut is stunning, by the way. I think it will be my upgrade someday. Not that I can draw it, though. Did my best but it still came out looking like a bad version of a RB. Oh well. I tried!!! haha. Hope it does SOMETHING for ya.

play-ring.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Iwannaprettyone, great job! What prog. did you use?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fun design!! Tberube, it looks like photoshop w/ layer styles (inner bevel?) to me (IWPO is that right? just a guess!).

Nebe, of all the settings I've seen you mention, my vote goes to IWPO's realization of your design!! The little surprise pinks in bezels are just so fantastic. I love it.

36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 12:18:01 PM
Author: musey
What a fun design!! Tberube, it looks like photoshop w/ layer styles (inner bevel?) to me (IWPO is that right? just a guess!).

Nebe, of all the settings I''ve seen you mention, my vote goes to IWPO''s realization of your design!! The little surprise pinks in bezels are just so fantastic. I love it.

36.gif

Photoshop, emboss, contour, satin....
31.gif
I so should be working...haha

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHH!!! THAT'S SO GREAT!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you thank you, BOTH of you!!
36.gif
I'm so excited! I cannot WAIT to have it made by WF.
18.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see how it turns out...I am sure it will be BEAUTIFUL!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 1:49:18 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
I can''t wait to see how it turns out...I am sure it will be BEAUTIFUL!
You and me both hunny!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results