color
clarity

Tall Girls' Club

D

Deactivated member 42515

I wish I was tall! I'm 4'10"! Asian genes

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm 5'10" and wear heels of all heights. I wore 4.5 inch heels to my wedding even though it made me taller than my groom.

Only downside is I am having to work on my posture. Having short friends and shying away from attention has made me slouch. I know it looks terrible.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh! Pick me! Pick me!

At 5' (on a good day) I probably don't qualify, but believe it or not, I'm the tallest woman in my family!

We're of Bushman descent, so women in our family are usually between 4'7 and 4'10. At 5' I'm regarded as incredibly tall, something which is usually accredited to my father being European.

I'm wildly envious of all you tall people. Really wish I was tall too!

Riesz

Rough_Rock
I'm anywhere from 5'8.5" - 5'9". I'm very awkward and have horrible balance so I tend to wear flats. My fiance is also only 6' so I'd feel weird if I was same height or taller than him :razz:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I am 5'9 and so is the hubs. Maybe I'm like 5'8-1/2 and he is 5'9-1/2 ;-)

I almost always wear flats and I wore them to our wedding. I do it for comfort though and not to avoid a height difference. DH wouldn't care if I was a little taller. I prefer a man that can handle it if his lady is a bit taller! Guys that can't are probably too insecure for me.

I'm with the ladies who like the shorties! I've pretty much only dated guys that were 5'7- 6'. Tall guys seem to have a different attitude. Plus all of them like short girls. What the heck?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results