A89B8B8D-1FAB-42D6-B316-B716CB498DE6.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 6
  • 04CE3EBF-EB8D-4178-BC49-B69F7D442B12.jpeg
    04CE3EBF-EB8D-4178-BC49-B69F7D442B12.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 6

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What happened to the other , slightly swirly one?

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
OK.

First put every ring you own on your fingers. Then come back and type (with rings on fingers) why you have to have this ring too.

If you still want it then well maybe you need it.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK.

First put every ring you own on your fingers. Then come back and type (with rings on fingers) why you have to have this ring too.

If you still want it then well maybe you need it.

Very good reasoning.
I guess I have to throw out 175 rings now.:lol:

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love it - but as a pendant!! :appl:. Can you give us some specs? What kind of bargain can you get for it?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love you all! Ok. She is 350 out the door. I suspect the stones are at least .10. Two are very tinted and look almost fancy yellow, lol. They are pretty eye clean. Now. The only reason I didn’t jump on it—I put it on hold til Monday—is bc I’m going shopping all day today and need to see what’s out there—so I’ll be updating this thread with new possibilities!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love you all! Ok. She is 350 out the door. I suspect the stones are at least .10. Two are very tinted and look almost fancy yellow, lol. They are pretty eye clean. Now. The only reason I didn’t jump on it—I put it on hold til Monday—is bc I’m going shopping all day today and need to see what’s out there—so I’ll be updating this thread with new possibilities!

That is a good price!!! Ahhhh I just want to go to all the shops that you and @stracci2000 go to!

@nala ETA IF you pass, I may want you to buy for me and I'll reimburse if you're willing - not kidding. I saw a cross diamond necklace like this a while back and it was out of range bc stones were far bigger. This is a smaller version and soooo pretty. This will prolly make you want it more and that is fine lol but just throwing it out there if you pass.

Last edited:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a good price!!! Ahhhh I just want to go to all the shops that you and @stracci2000 go to!

@nala ETA IF you pass, I may want you to buy for me and I'll reimburse if you're willing - not kidding. I saw a cross diamond necklace like this a while back and it was out of range bc stones were far bigger. This is a smaller version and soooo pretty. This will prolly make you want it more and that is fine lol but just throwing it out there if you pass.

Hahaha! I will keep you posted! For sure!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like somebody rolled a "5"! Need one for the other hand, too.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader I just wanted to let you know that I will be buying this ring for myself. My shopping trip didn’t bankrupt me so I’m gonna add this one to my collection too!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader I just wanted to let you know that I will be buying this ring for myself. My shopping trip didn’t bankrupt me so I’m gonna add this one to my collection too!

Thank you for letting me know! Post more shots when you get it, and put me on the "dibs" list if you ever decide to sell ;-)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for letting me know! Post more shots when you get it, and put me on the "dibs" list if you ever decide to sell ;-)

Also this inspired me to look up the piece that it made me think of which was this one; but I would have clipped that last stone off so it's less "Christian-y". Anyone know if there is a term for "shorter" crosses like this? So it's internet searchable?

1645471729375.png

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Also this inspired me to look up the piece that it made me think of which was this one; but I would have clipped that last stone off so it's less "Christian-y". Anyone know if there is a term for "shorter" crosses like this? So it's internet searchable?

1645471729375.png

Not sure if sellers are tagging pieces as such, but I believe the shorter cross with the four equal arms is the crux quadrata or the Greek cross.

That's a gorgeous pendant there!

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
@Mreader , it just occurred to me that perhaps the more familiar "quatrefoil" would do as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results