shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking Pictures of Extremely Firey Stones *Lots O pics*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the colors in your stone!! And the cut.
9.gif
GREAT photos. Will you be able to find a jeweler to set this? Is your other Sphene set in jewelry?

TFS!!
36.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Great photos!!! I always love seeing the RL ones- though I guess i"m a huge hypocrit because I never take photos of my own gemstones- they always come out crappy!!!!!

love your collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian, what a gorgeous stone!!!!!
30.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks and Im glad you enjoyed them Chrono, oneoneout, sarahbear, and Catsmom!

Stone Hunter, I have one other sphene set in a ring which he set. When I went to pick it up I got the look of death
emangry.gif
*lol*

I''m good at sweet talking him into these things so, I just have to make sure the prongs aren''t as heavy as the last ring.
He does give me the side eye when he sees me though because he KNOWS I''m going to just talk him into doing what I want!

I''ve got a kyanite which I''m contemplating having set, I just don''t know how yet. 2010 will have a lot of setting going on!

-A

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Terrific photos!

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Wow! The sparkles & flashes of colors resembles firecrackers on New Year''s eve. Totally beautiful
36.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 7:31:23 PM
Author: Arcadian

Thanks and Im glad you enjoyed them Chrono, oneoneout, sarahbear, and Catsmom!

Stone Hunter, I have one other sphene set in a ring which he set. When I went to pick it up I got the look of death
emangry.gif
*lol*

I''m good at sweet talking him into these things so, I just have to make sure the prongs aren''t as heavy as the last ring.
He does give me the side eye when he sees me though because he KNOWS I''m going to just talk him into doing what I want!

I''ve got a kyanite which I''m contemplating having set, I just don''t know how yet. 2010 will have a lot of setting going on!

-A
That''s hilarious, and I love your photos!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
That really looks like a christmas tree, either with the lights turned on, or all covered with tinsel
1.gif
You made some wonderful photos! Also, if you have trouble with shaky hands during picture taking, you can place the camera on some sort of raised, hard, flat surface (like a table), set the stone in front of it and just press the button. Could make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results