shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list!!

alexandrapaige

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I wasn't on this list for very long, but I am not officially off of it. My boyfriend (now Fiance I guess!) proposed to me late Wednesday night, technically Thursday morning at 12:30. It was perfect, beautiful and soooo representative of us. He did a wonderful job.

I will post some pictures of my ring this weekend, but right now I am sooo tired. Once I can get the energy to set up a bling photoshoot, you ladies will be the first to see it.

Hopefully the rest of you can get off the list soon !

Alexandra, Signing off!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
alexandrapaige|1350060006|3283894 said:
Hi Ladies,

I wasn't on this list for very long, but I am not officially off of it. My boyfriend (now Fiance I guess!) proposed to me late Wednesday night, technically Thursday morning at 12:30. It was perfect, beautiful and soooo representative of us. He did a wonderful job.

I will post some pictures of my ring this weekend, but right now I am sooo tired. Once I can get the energy to set up a bling photoshoot, you ladies will be the first to see it.

Hopefully the rest of you can get off the list soon !

Alexandra, Signing off!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new sparkly! :twirl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl: yes, please, photos! :bigsmile:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Congrats :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see the pictures!!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Excited for pretty pictures! Any details...??

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can't wait for pictures!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I can't wait for the story and pictures. :appl:

alexandrapaige

Rough_Rock
Hi Again Ladies!

I took a nap and am now refreshed. I posted the pictures to this thread:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-engagement-ring-from-eternity-diamonds.180794/#post-3284113#p3284113']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-engagement-ring-from-eternity-diamonds.180794/#post-3284113#p3284113[/URL]

I'll tell you guys the story now, and if I get a chance, will upload the video to youtube later and post a link here.

Soooo

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 4 years (will be 4 November 30). He is a musician and I am currently a student (for the second time around). I am, undoubtedly, his biggest fan and there at pretty much every single show (except when he used to tour the country in which case I was too poor to follow him :lol: )

Before we even dated, he told me that he would marry me. At the time we were just friends, I was away at school about 1.5 hours from home, and I told him he was crazy. He relented though, and finally I agreed to a date with him. About a week and a half before our first date, I was at one of his shows, and afterwards we kissed for the first time. It was FIREWORKS. I knew that if we kissed, we would seriously date, because he was kind of friends with my brother and it would be super awkward if it just ended with a kiss. If we were gonna do this, it was gonna be an all out kind of thing. We've been through a ton together since then - he has had surgery on his vocal chords when he found out that he had vocal polyps (it was seriously affecting his voice .. he is a singer and an amazing one at that), he had appendicitis surgery, him leaving his band of 6 years which was almost equivalent to a breakup x 3, and a multitude of other things as well. Needless to say, we stuck it out and were each other's biggest supporters.

The past 6 months he has been playing with a new band and I see them every single show they play. I am there right from load in (when all the gear gets brought to the bar) and load out and I usually help with everything minus the actual music playing. They play bi-weekly at a bar in my city that is always packed.

This Wednesday, during the end of the second set (they play 3 sets, the second is the longest generally), the band started to play Crazy Love by Van Morrison. We always said this would be our first dance at our wedding, so I instantly started crying. All my friends and his friends were there, and they cleared a circular space in the crowd (it was so busy they weren't even letting people into the bar anymore), 10 girls (friends and cousins) of mine surrounded me, they each had a battery operated candle light that they were waving to the music. His other friend handed out sparklers to the entire crowd, they were all lit, his dad brought a chair to the middle of the circle for me to sit in, his mom put a flower crown made of vintage silk flowers on my head and he proposed to me in front of the entire crowd. Then two other friends did a champagne shower once I said yes, a confetti gun was shot off, and my fiance had bought champagne for the entire crowd which was passed around by the waitresses to everyone. It was spectacular looking. So so beautiful. To top it off, he had his friend in film school film it all, and we are getting the video tonight.

Sorry for such a long winded post. I thought you guys needed a backstory to understand how special it was that he would propose to me on stage since me going to see him play is kind of "our" special thing.

Anyways, check out the bling and I hope you enjoyed the story!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is STUNNING! It's so beautiful, and I love the story! So unique, congrats again!!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Lovely story! Congrats again!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring and fabulous engagement story! Congratulations!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
OMG what an amazing proposal! And your ring is beautiful to boot! Congratulations!!!

AmericanLassie

Rough_Rock
Congrats! What a lovely story! (and ring from the SMTB thread!) many happy years to you both :appl:

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Your proposal story has to be one of the best ever!! IMO! Your ring is so beautiful , congratulations :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! Beautiful ring and that is probably one of the sweetest engagement stories I have ever heard!!!! Lots of happiness to he both of you in the future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results