shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me of the list.... I'm ENGAGED :-)

Caguilera

Rough_Rock
He popped the question yesterday during family day at the FDNY Academy. His brother in law captured the moment on camera, ill link the blog. Ill post specifics tonight :)

http://elkincardonaphotography.com/blog/?p=5458

Btw: I am horrible at even trying to take pictures of the ring lol

_6062.jpg

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
Caguilera|1367779546|3440781 said:
He popped the question yesterday during family day at the FDNY Academy. His brother in law captured the moment on camera, ill link the blog. Ill post specifics tonight :)

http://elkincardonaphotography.com/blog/?p=5458

Btw: I am horrible at even trying to take pictures of the ring lol

CONGRATS!!! I know I am not an active member of the LIW but those pictures from the blog really moved me!! they are ridiculously freaking amazing... I feel like it is something you only ever see in the movies...sigh.. so cute!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! What an adorable proposal as well. I will update the list tomorrow...been a long and busy weekend with graduation but wanted to check in and say congrats!!

wsucheerleader

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!! The ring looks amazing!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I love the photos!! That's so exciting that he had his class in on it!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
This is so sweet! You two make a beautiful couple.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
OMG what a sweet proposal! You have a lot of really nice pics to remember it! Can't wait to hear more of the story! CONGRATS! :appl: :appl:

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Beautiful ring

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
How adorable was that proposal?! Oh goodness, what a sweetheart and quite the hunk too! :naughty: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! ADORABLE proposal!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a unique proposal! I love your ring and you and your fiance make an adorable couple. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES!

:appl:

What a beautiful couple/family, and what beautiful photos! You must be over the moon.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! How AWESOME! I loooved your proposal! :love: the pics are amazing, too! CONGRATS!
Nice ring, too! :wink2:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I so rarely come into LIW now that I am an old married lady but something told me to click on your thread and I am so glad I did! What a freaking sweet and amazing proposal and you two are one good-looking couple! Congrats and enjoy your new hunky fireman fiance!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING. C-tek told me to check out your proposal and I'm glad I did! You two make a gorgeous couple, what a hunky fireman you've got there! :naughty: Congratulations! :appl:

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OH MY GOSH!!

That was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is stunning. I loved your engagement photos. I could see the love and excitement in his eyes when he was giving you your ring. You two are such an adorable couple. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results