carat
color
clarity

Tacori

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
This is the engagement ring my boyfriend chose for me:

http://jonesandson.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/tacori12.jpg

Its not mine yet, as he hasn''t proposed. I''d be a liar if I said I wasn''t excited to get it =]

The diamond stats:

-F color
-SI1 clarity
-triple EX in polish symmetry and cut
-no fluorescents
-2.50 carats
-set in platinum

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of the ring...

tacori12.jpg

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Congratulations! Can''t wait to see the hand pics. Do you know when the proposal is coming??

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much! All I know is that it will be sometime before August. He has had the ring for a while now and I''ve become overly antsy.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is amazing and i suspect that it will look huge on your hand!!!
30.gif
Wow, i can''t wait to see hand pics
36.gif

On another note, i always wondered what''s keeping a man who already has the ring from proposing for...months after getting it...Seriously...what are they thinking? Maybe men see things differently, but as a girl i can''t understand it...at all...

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Naty--Thank you for your kind compliment. I have a size 6.25 finger...but oddly enough they''re like sausage links and stubby as anything (haha) so the 2.50 doesn''t look huge on my finger believe it or not.

I wonder the same thing. He has done mostly everything in his life very very backwards, including this entire engagement ring purchase. His thoughts are: "I found the perfect ring, I had the money that I needed to buy it. I bought it, and I''ll propose when I feel that the time is right." Which doesn''t exactly sound backwards but in my mind, most men buy e-rings when they are already ready for engagement and they''re just waiting for a special moment. I blame his backwardness on his very strange (and sad
7.gif
) upbringing by his mother.
20.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Well as much as we women want the ring righ away, I also see something great in being surprised! If you knew the stone was coming in August and knew he was going to propose right away, you would literally just be waiting for it every day. I think the fact that he wants to wait unitl he is ready shows that he is putting some thought into it. It sounds sweet. :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Getting excited---

I never even really stopped to think of it that way, thank you for the new perspective!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! Hope you don''t have to wait very long for the engagement.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Holy moley!!!! I can see why you''d be excited!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pictures when you finally get it on your finger!!!!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I can''t wait to see pics! I actually wanted that ring but I couldn''t find a store that carried it in my home town to try it on! So I ended up with a Ritani instead!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that setting! congrats -I hope you get it soon!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
beautiful setting!!! my center stone has amost the exact same stats as yours, and my finger is also a 6.25. and don't worry, a 2.50 does give pretty good finger coverage.

hope you get it soon.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! can''t wait until the proposal:)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for the kind answers! I can''t wait to get it either :)

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I can''t wait for hand shots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results