shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this seems like a strange request but can anyone post a picture of your Tacori stamp. Mine does like look like the one in the ad and I just want to make sure they did it properly.

Thanks.

Vegas

Rough_Rock
I am getting my Tacori on Wednesday and I am curious about the same thing. I have heard that in photos, the stamp looks extremely defined and sharp, but in "real life" it looks almost sloppy - not quite as perfect as in the pictures.

How does yours look that you don''t think it was done correctly? Now I''m worried, haha! I can post my pic on Wed if that will help you?

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm - mine is not sloppy? I wonder where you''ve seen it?

Anyway - give me a few mins -- I''ll take a picture and post.

I will say - my rosebud tacori stamp is different than the tacori III is it? Line... the new ones look more rounded at the corners of the stamp than mine.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmm, my Tacori E-ring setting (Parasol collection) is stamped with "Plat" within a little box. There is another itty bitty little thing there as well, but I can''t tell whether it''s an irregularity in the metal or an actual stamp. It looks like it MIGHT be a teeny little "T" but it could also be just 3 dots real close together. The width of my band is 2 mm so it''s kinda hard to see in there!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is not sloppy but it is really light. It looks like it is just engraved. In their ads it looks much "deeper" and clear. More 3D. The "Plat" stamp is sloppy though. It looks like it was too light the first time so they had to stamp it again so it has a shadow affect. I also thought I would get the wooden "tacori" ring box but we got the jeweler''s box in which we purchased the setting at. I did e-mail Tacori and they said you could buy their box through their site. Don''t misunderstand me, I love my Tacori. It is beautiful, I just thought for the money they would pay more attention to detail, like an under gallery. Oh well. Thanks for your replies.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results