shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rxdina

Rough_Rock
I was at a Tacori trunk show a couple of weeks ago at a local jewellery store and saw this awesome setting. The Tacori rep. said it''s brand new. I love the setting but the problem is I can''t find a picture anywhere of it, including the Tacori website. It has pave set diamonds around the center stone and thick side baguettes. The model number is 2625 RD7.5. I''ve seen some close ones (2626 and HT 2317) but not this one. I''d like to find a picture on-line so I can show my boyfriend. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you might check out Solomonbrothers.com. they do pretty good job of getting in the new designer settings and getting them on their website..

rxdina

Rough_Rock
I did check out Solomon Brothers previously and the closest one is 2626. The baguettes aren''t quite as big and I can''t rotate the picture to see the rest of the setting. It might have to do for now. Thank you for replying Mrs.Salvo!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your welcome
1.gif

you might also try contacting Tacori telling them exactly what you told us. they might be able to email you a picture or provide more info for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results