shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen some beautiful Tacori engagement ring settings online. Are the prices quoted online (I checked Solomon Brothers) usually the same as a B&M store? I wasn''t sure if all Tacori products had the same price point no matter where you purchased them. Thoughts??

jewelryaddict

Rough_Rock
That would be intersting to know. It seems that the big brands like Tacori, Simon G, etc...make you call for pricing. That is frustrating when surfing the web trying to look. I would think they would have a suggested price though.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
http://www.michaelcfina.com/ic/mcfina/wedding_rings_list/0387.html

Michael C. Fina''s site has about 4 pages of tacori settings, the price does not include the center stone unless stated, but I know you are buying your stone seperately anyways. This may help you to compare the prices.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most designer settings are going to run about the same price. depending on the vendor you can always ask to see if they''ll give you a discount but most of the time from what i''ve heard it''s only around $300.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results