shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori 2620 ina 1 carat??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! This is my first post to this site even though I have been reading it non stop for a week now :) I have started looking for engagemnt rings and fell IN LOVE with the Tacori 2620 (see link). I have seen lots a beautiful pictures on this site, but they seem to all be over 1 carat. Because the setting is more than I was expecting, I am thinking I will have to keep the diamond to no more than a carat. Has anyone seen this setting with one carat or less? Any pictures? Thanks guys!

http://www.tacori.com/Engagement-Rings/Collections/Dantela

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
You might want to post this in the Show Me the Ring forum. Someone out there probably has a photo for you. :)

I think that setting is lovely, and that a one carat or less diamond would look gorgeous in it.

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the sugesstion! I am new to this :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I think any size in a Tacori setting will be beautiful. Look at all the detail of the ring. :) I''m getting a Tacori too... Tacori 2561. Yeah for Tacori!!! heehee

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
that''s a gorgeous setting :)

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the posts, ladies! I am feeling better about getting less than a carat in order to afford this amazing setting :)

TLJP

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I actually have the 2621 which is the same setting except that it also has the step side stones. My center stone is a 1.11 rb, size 3.5 and I do love it. If you are interested I will try (and I mean try since I''m not sure how good they will be) to get you some pics. I''m sure you will love it. It is a beautiful setting.
30.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 8:20:15 PM
Author: TLJP
Hi there,

I actually have the 2621 which is the same setting except that it also has the step side stones. My center stone is a 1.11 rb, size 3.5 and I do love it. If you are interested I will try (and I mean try since I''m not sure how good they will be) to get you some pics. I''m sure you will love it. It is a beautiful setting.
30.gif
Yes please!

TLJP

Rough_Rock
Ok,

Here is the one pic out of many that was even half way decent. I will try again in a little bit to get a few hand shots so that you may see how it looks on.

tljptacori13.jpg

TLJP

Rough_Rock
A few on the hand shots. I hope these help, so sorry that I''m not better at photo shoots!

tljptacori19.jpg

TLJP

Rough_Rock
another shot

tljptacori21.jpg

TLJP

Rough_Rock
Last one, let me know if there are any angles that you would like for me to try and get.

tljptacori18.jpg

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2010 3:28:22 PM
Author: TLJP
Last one, let me know if there are any angles that you would like for me to try and get.
I love your ring TLJP! The 1.11 ct looks so big on your 3.5 finger.
30.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I am getting so anxious!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results