shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori 2258 Just Came In!!! *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
When are you popping the question? We need hands shots of that lovely!

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 9:02:09 PM
Author: Matatora
When are you popping the question? We need hands shots of that lovely!
In a month or so. Ill post again when I do.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Anyone have input on the wedding band other than the Tacori?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
an engraved band with milgrain.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something like this? http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/prodshots/80U18.jpg

I think the best choice is the matching Tacori. Just wondering why you want an alternative? It'll help me with suggestions. Is it just too much diamonds? Cost?

Couples sometimes pick wedding bands together.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:38:01 AM
Author: JulieN
Something like this? http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/prodshots/80U18.jpg

I think the best choice is the matching Tacori. Just wondering why you want an alternative? It''ll help me with suggestions. Is it just too much diamonds? Cost?

Couples sometimes pick wedding bands together.
Ive heard that two pave settings rubbing will cause issues.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rubbing issues.

PSers have had problems with shared prong eternity rings, where the girdles of the diamonds would rub and eat away at the metal.

I can see thath problem, too, in bead set pave things like Leon Mege. Those little tiny beads of metal hold the stone in, and if they get eaten away, of course they'll fall out.

Here, I don't think you're going to have a problem, as girdles are not exposed as in shared prong, and the diamonds seem to be well secure with lots of metal around them. In fact, they seem a little recessed, a combination of bezel and bead?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Great pix! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:53:57 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
The Tacori will go best, but here''s a bead-set band with milgrain that you can get with various size round diamonds:
Thanks Ill probably just go with the Tacori.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Just a quick update. I still havent popped the question but I did order this
ringboxdone%20%28Medium%29.jpg

I still havent figured out how I want to propose
7.gif
I thought picking out the ring was hard then I thought picking out the stone was hard, now I have to figure out how I want to do it
32.gif

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Also can anyone get me pics of the HT2258B-1?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
coming it late but I think you should go with the matching band. I agree that the rings looked to be designed with a little extra metal to protect the "rubbing"

I think the ring box is very cute. check out the proposal idea''s forum, you might see something that would spark and idea or two.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 8:52:30 AM
Author: mrssalvo
coming it late but I think you should go with the matching band. I agree that the rings looked to be designed with a little extra metal to protect the ''rubbing''

I think the ring box is very cute. check out the proposal idea''s forum, you might see something that would spark and idea or two.
Thanks for the kind works and I will check it out as well as a few places online. Still no luck.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I missed seeing this ring the first time, but it is gorgeous! It just bowled me over.
23.gif
What a lovely setting and center stone. Congrats. I am seeing so many posts about Mark and ERD lately that I may have to make a purchase here shortly.
21.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Golfer, that ring is soooo pretty and so very blingy! To die for, really!!! Congrats on your upcoming engagement. I also love the ring box--what a nice touch! She''s gonna love it!!
36.gif
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you got the e-ring from Sisters, can''t you email them and ask them to get you a picture of the w-band?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting a custom band to go with my tacori. I will post pics when it is finished!

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 10:57:44 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Since you got the e-ring from Sisters, can''t you email them and ask them to get you a picture of the w-band?
Possibly, but I dont know how much tacori stuff they stock as its mostly made to order. I suppose it might be worth a shot.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 10:53:33 PM
Author: monarch64
Golfer, that ring is soooo pretty and so very blingy! To die for, really!!! Congrats on your upcoming engagement. I also love the ring box--what a nice touch! She''s gonna love it!!
36.gif
35.gif
Thanks again for the kind words. Has anyone seen this box in person? I love the look of it but Im not positive if the inside is black velvet or not. It looks like it from the picture but I didnt know if that was just a photochop or not.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 10:15:56 PM
Author: lizz
I missed seeing this ring the first time, but it is gorgeous! It just bowled me over.
23.gif
What a lovely setting and center stone. Congrats. I am seeing so many posts about Mark and ERD lately that I may have to make a purchase here shortly.
21.gif
He really is a great guy and the prices are great as well! nothing but good comments about him on here as well which is why I went with him. It was a toss up bhetween him and WF, but I wanted that personal touch I got with Mark.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 12:49:21 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I am getting a custom band to go with my tacori. I will post pics when it is finished!
Please do! :)

kymm333

Rough_Rock

Qckrun

Rough_Rock
Very beauitful ring. I am in the process of looking around, and my god does your ring look great. I remeber you posting about it on OT(yes I am from there). If you dont mind me asking but where can I find out about ERD? I am retivately new to this whole thing, and I am just trying to collect as much information about everything so when the time comes I know where, what, and how to buy. Again great looking ring.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q, www.engagementringsdirect.com

type ERD into the PS search, upper right corner.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 11:08:25 AM
Author: kymm333
I got a 2258 a few weeks ago and love it! Now, we are looking for the wedding band. Any good websites? My Fiance got my engagement ring from a wholesaler off ebay. Saved lots and apprasied for 3k more than be bought it. He is a link to the wholesaler...from another ring he was selling http://cgi.ebay.com/1-05CT-ROUND-DIAMOND-PLATINUM-ENGAGEMENT-RING_W0QQitemZ8934071085QQcategoryZ92907QQcmdZViewItem

Now I want to save money on the band.

LOVE THE RING!
lol I dont want to see a link for a 2258 that cheap. I still saved a lot from buying from sisters but Id rather not know I could have gotten it for a thousand less hahah. but yea if you find a decently priced 2258 band let me know :) What kind of center stone did you go with for your 2258?

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 2:43:23 PM
Author: Qckrun
Very beauitful ring. I am in the process of looking around, and my god does your ring look great. I remeber you posting about it on OT(yes I am from there). If you dont mind me asking but where can I find out about ERD? I am retivately new to this whole thing, and I am just trying to collect as much information about everything so when the time comes I know where, what, and how to buy. Again great looking ring.
Thanks for the kind words its a lot different here than it is over there. The link for ERD is posted above so check them out Mark was tons of help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results