shape
carat
color
clarity

Table/depth question

putput

Rough_Rock
Hi all, thank you very much for your responses to my last question. Wondering if anyone could tell me if a 60.8 depth would work well with a 56.8 table and how they relate to one another? For context the CA and PA are 34.7/40.7, respectively.

I’ve seen many more diamonds in the 61.8 range for depth (often with a 55-56 table) so I’m not sure what to think. Would appreciate any insight!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whats the girdle rating and do you have any images?
56.8\34.7\40.7 is a good combo which is a good start.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah. I think it has a lot of potential based on numbers

putput

Rough_Rock

Thanks for your response! The girdle is thin to medium and here is the ASET image

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are the computer generated mages from the report, are there any any actual images available?
60.8 depth is right in the ballpark for the angles, table and girdle. The others 1% deeper with the same angles/% can be accounted for in the girdle and averaging and rounding of the numbers.

putput

Rough_Rock
Those are the computer generated mages from the report, are there any any actual images available?
60.8 depth is right in the ballpark for the angles, table and girdle. The others 1% deeper with the same angles/% can be accounted for in the girdle and averaging and rounding of the numbers.

Just the face up photo, would that help? Would you advise passing and continuing the search?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... Would you advise passing and continuing the search?

The price and carat weight would help give better advice.
Also what are the refund and trade-up policies of your vendor.

The devil's in the details.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just the face up photo, would that help? Would you advise passing and continuing the search?
It is certainly well cut based on the info presented.
If it is in with the top of the top can not be to my satisfaction be shown by generated images.
I also agree with Kenny above, a lot more goes into a buying decision than the diamond is well cut.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results