shape
carat
color
clarity

T-Bag maxi dress BOM stockists?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of the Tbag maxi dresses and I want one
9.gif
. No stockists in Australia but as I will be stateside in 2 weeks I want to get one there and say on the $40 postage that revolve and shopbop are charging. As I am travelling I need to buy it on the spot. Can anyone help me with the stockists in LA LV or SF or Waikiki. Thanks
Edited* I meant bricks and mortar shops people sorry!

tbagmax.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
That is really a cute dress. I wish I could help you...but I must be out of the link totally. I have read your post three times...and it is so cryptic I haven''t a clue what Maxi or Bom or stockists means. I think I understand the city abbreviations. But the rest I am no good for you.

Again...I really like the thing...no matter what it is called...or named...or where ever you have to go to get it....Man I am such a fashion loser!
39.gif

DKS

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I type to quickly but not accurately lol. I meant Bricks and Mortar rather than online. Maxi is the style as apposed to mini. Thanks its a cute dress and there are lots of prints options too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought Nordstrom or Saks or Neiman''s carried this label? Have you checked into what their shipping rates would cost for you?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shopbop ships for free in the US. I bet you could have it shipped ahead of time to one of your hotels...

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 11:01:46 PM
Author: neatfreak
Shopbop ships for free in the US. I bet you could have it shipped ahead of time to one of your hotels...
neatfreak I have thought of this but I want to try it on for the right size. I'll investigatt nordstom's and saks site as Monarch suggested!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Ok thanks to Monarch i have found that Neiman Marcus stock this in their online store. WOuld they be likely to have this too in their real life stores?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2007 1:20:57 AM
Author: katebar
Ok thanks to Monarch i have found that Neiman Marcus stock this in their online store. WOuld they be likely to have this too in their real life stores?
Yep, I just checked as well, it''s NM and Saks, not Nordies who carry T-bags online at least. Would you be able to call NM or Saks and ask? I know Nordie''s offers an interactive option where they will check locations of certain items online. Possibly you could call the store locations themselves near the date you will be in town and ask them to hold items for you to try on, I would just explain your situation and see if they will be understanding enough to extend their hold policy if you need more than a 24-48 hour window where you can actually get to the store if they do have your desired items in stock. Both stores are pretty customer service friendly, I think they would be willing to work with you.
35.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
monarch that is such a help! Thank you so much. I will call them a few days before I leave and see what we can come up with. I want to try the dress on as whilst the medium should fit I am a little *ahem big in the boob area and need it to fit here and can have the skirt of the dress taken in when i get back home.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, even if you''re larger in the bust area with that cut (empire) I would think you could put a cotton blend cami underneath and keep the girls under control while (whilst?) not showing too much cleavage...and you''re right I think the rest of the dress could be modified to fit your figure easily enough. Those T-bags dresses and even tops are just gorgeous, my mom actually gave me a couple knock-offs from Target (America''s favorite discount retailer, lol) for my b-day this spring and I loved the short solid black one but the knock-off of the one you have your eye on was not the right cut for my figure (I''m 5''10" and 38-29-40). I bet your measurements will do better with the maxi-cut knit dress than mine did. And for the price I would hope the quality of the material will be better and cause the dress to drape ten times as well. I hope it all works out for you and that you have a great time while stateside! Wish you were coming to Chicago, I''d be glad to meet you and give you the grand tour, hee hee! Let us know how this all works out, I''m very hopeful for you!
35.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks Monnie
1.gif
. I would love to get to meet you some day it would be great. Here''s hoping that this is the beginning of a regular North America trip with my timid not into travelling husband.
We hope to go to New York next year for our combined 50th''s birthday + our son is ski instructor in his university holidays and in 2009 he wants to take a year of from school and work over there so more visits may be planned!
Anyway thanks for the heads up on the dress I will ring them next week. Just think 2 weeks from today we are off!!! Thats if my daughter recovers from her pneumonia that she has now
6.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katebar, how exciting that your hubby and you will go to NY for your 50th b-day! Have you been there before? Hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery, pneumonia is a nasty illness and not fun at all...and best of luck to your son with his year off, what fun he will have experiencing life outside university!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results