shape
carat
color
clarity

Sydneysiders ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s been a while since I''ve spent winter in Sydney. How cold would it be in mid-August? What time does it get dark? I need my Tetsuya fix!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, TG. I''ve been doing legal research for the better part of the day and was hoping for a quick answer. Lazy me.
2.gif

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
G''day (he he),

As a sydneysider I would say anywhere from 15''C to 20''C.... We are having a freezing cold day here today, but on Saturday I was out in a t-shirt and light cardie in the sunshine....
It will definately be getting warmer towards the end of August....

Tetsuya''s is fabulous, one of my favourites in Sydney! I could see why you might be addicted!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 11:02:46 PM
Author: nomissjane
G''day (he he),

As a sydneysider I would say anywhere from 15''C to 20''C.... We are having a freezing cold day here today, but on Saturday I was out in a t-shirt and light cardie in the sunshine....
It will definately be getting warmer towards the end of August....

Tetsuya''s is fabulous, one of my favourites in Sydney! I could see why you might be addicted!!
Thanks! The temperature doesn''t sound too bad. I used to find Sydney''s winters cold, but I''ve spent the last 8 years in North America.

What are your other favourites? I''ll have to hit Icebergs again, plus try Bill''s and Rockpool. My favourite cafe is the Gumnut in the Rocks, even though I used to live in Glebe.

Btw, what time does the sun set in mid-August? I hate short days.

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
We''ve been discovering a few terrific new places lately...we''re massive foodies and love great restaurants.

If you love Italian then there is an amazing place in Potts Point, Fratelli Paradiso - the best risotto we''ve ever eaten...gorgeous little bar next door with scrummo martinis.
We live on the ''dark side'' in Kirribilli and so love, love, love the Bathers Pavillion for their degustation - we were married here.
But there are so many....what kind of style do you like....fine dining?, casual? glam?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything! From the fish market to Tetsuya. I could use a Balmain bug right now.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m headed your way at the end of August!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
nomissjane,
Tetsuya is booked till October. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results