shape
carat
color
clarity

Swimmer! How was Greece?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I saw your convo with Haven a while ago, and was wondering if you were back yet. How was it?

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Hi Selkie!
Thanks for asking! Greece was awesome. I have turned into feta cheese. Tanned feta cheese.
The kids were great, they kept telling me and the other chaperones to keep up, that we would be late! Haven gave GREAT insight, so I knew the inside scoop. Can''t wait for her to be back, see the pictures! Her guide in Greece and I sent out good wishes to her on their day from the islands. Such a small world.
I''ve got to charge up my camera to get the pics online. The islands were so gorgeous, I''ll post pictures soon.
Thanks cutie!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Ack! I missed your response. I''d love to see pics! How funny that you two had the same guide.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Grrrr, DH seems to have eaten the camera cord. Grrrr. How to remove the pics without it? He suggests taking digital photos of the picture view with another camera. He works at freakin'' MIT and that is what he comes up with? grrrr.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Do you have a memory card slot on your computer, it''s usually next to the usb port? Sometimes it''s labelled SD or something like that and you can just pop your memory card out of the camera and into that slot and tada, pictures! Or, you can purchase a ''converter'' that will have the memory card slot on one side and a usb port on the other (I think) and this will work. I have very basic knowledge though, this is just how it works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results