shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweethear table: yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds like it depends on how you act with a sweetheart table that makes all the difference. I stood up in a wedding and the couple sat at a sweetheart table and they were really antisocial all night, it was very strange.

But on the other hand, I''ve stood up in plenty of weddings with large head tables and the BP all sat together and our dates sat at the awkward "other half" table, and it was pretty bad. I loathe head tables that don''t include the dates, I personally think it is a very inconsiderate thing to do.

I think if you do the sweetheart table and you two are really social and don''t use it as an excuse to shut everyone out, it will be great!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
We had a sweetheart table and loved it. We were close to our guests and the bridal party could sit with their s.o.''s. It made for a very enjoyable experience!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t understand long head tables. It always looked a little funny to me, as if the couple and bridal party are on display. I also don''t get this from a social point of view. The only ones you can talk to are the groom and your maid of honor -- no one else at the table. I don''t mean to offend anyone who used this set up or is planning to. I personally don''t think I''ll go this route.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results