shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweet pea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics!
36.gif

i just can''t get enough of that ring.
3.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and unique design! Just beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost missed this because of the title!!! I love it! Beautiful sapphire and setting!
30.gif
I hope Richard gets a website up and running soon...I''d like to see more of his stones!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2007 2:08:10 PM
Author: metro
What a beautiful and unique design! Just beautiful!
it really is... I keep thinking about it!! Who made this?

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Irina, your ring is gorgeous... so unique and pretty. I love it.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I can''t resist this one, Leonid'' orange shirt made a lot of fuzz around this photo but i unsaturated it and made it smaller for bigger picture in a way.
It''s huge but you can see all the details.

BigOne3.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread, too. What a beautiful ring
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great detail shot Irina!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooooohhhhh.....l
30.gif
ve that new pic!
36.gif

awesome detail.
thanks for sharing that!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, love the new pic, the detail is just divine..

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for the nice comments, i kinda lost interest in this ring as i always do with my jewelry, that's why i don't buy expensive ones for myself - not worth it. Got exited again
2.gif
about it as a "designer house" requested this model for their line yesterday (not PS circle). That's why i can't tell who produced the ring, it would not be useful anyway as i made him re-make the ring 3 times, all i can say it's nobody from PS circle too.
The sapphire is 2.95 ct color change no heat not treatment form Richard M, 4 ten-pointers in the swirls, have no idea what cut or other c's.
Thank you again and if anybody wants to have this ring made for themselves please use those pictures, i negotiated only my particular ring's moult to go
35.gif

behindKind.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Irina, how wonderful. A designer is going to sell your design????? whoo hoo that is wonderful. You are soooooooooo talented.
36.gif

Linda

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so exciting a designer house wants to use your ring design!!! I keep coming back to look at it....it definitely takes skill to make those swooping bezeled diamonds also function as prongs!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a terrific design! I truly find your ring remarkable and I`m not in the least surprised that a designer house requested your design.
1.gif

Congratulations and take care.

Cachette

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 11:28:34 AM
Author: Pricescope
Thank you everyone for the nice comments, i kinda lost interest in this ring as i always do with my jewelry, that''s why i don''t buy expensive ones for myself - not worth it. Got exited again
2.gif
about it as a ''designer house'' requested this model for their line yesterday (not PS circle). That''s why i can''t tell who produced the ring, it would not be useful anyway as i made him re-make the ring 3 times, all i can say it''s nobody from PS circle too.

The sapphire is 2.95 ct color change no heat not treatment form Richard M, 4 ten-pointers in the swirls, have no idea what cut or other c''s.

Thank you again and if anybody wants to have this ring made for themselves please use those pictures, i negotiated only my particular ring''s moult to go
35.gif
Wow, Irina this is great news! You are sooo talented! Remember all of us when you are rich and famous with a storefront on 5th Ave!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results