shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweater search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for a white sweater. Not bright white. If I were to name it I would call the color Polar Bear. I want it to be form fitting, but fluffly like. I want the material to be very soft to the touch almost like cashmere, but I want to be able to wash it in my washer. I have noticed that sometimes sweaters like this tend to be made of thin fabrics and this is not what I want. I want a good thick fabric that will not show my undergarments or undershirt through. I would like the neck to be loose, maybe perhaps like a cowl neck? Any suggestions? I have been looking and looking. Keep in mind that I have a modest budget, but know that decent clothing does cost money.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Radiant - I just saw this, and wanted to recommend taking a look at Old Navy, they have some great looking sweaters this year.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for answering. I actually found exactly what I wanted from Victoria Secret. It is winter white with a cowl neck and it is made out of broucle (sp?). I love it. I will check out ON too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results