shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweater Dresses with Tights

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of sweater dresses, or even regular skirts, with opaque tights. I''ve tried to wear the style before but I end up with crazy static cling no matter if I wear a slip, rub my tights and the inside of the skirt with dryer sheets, or spray myself with Static Guard. Is this just a "me" thing, or have any of you had this problem? Know of any good solutions (besides skipping the tights)?

Thanks!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try using lots and lots of lotion!
9.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Must be you, your humidity factor or your clothes? I used to wear tights and opaque pantyhose all the time and I never had static cling. You say the dryer sheets don''t work? You must be very electrifying
2.gif

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 12:22:48 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Must be you, your humidity factor or your clothes? I used to wear tights and opaque pantyhose all the time and I never had static cling. You say the dryer sheets don't work? You must be very electrifying
2.gif
Well, I do live in the DC area so humidity could certainly be a factor.

I think my clothes just really love me.
2.gif
3.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I either wear leggings or satin body shapers or slips on top of the tights. Plus, since I also live in a cold climate, too, the leggings or shapers will add some extra warmth.

Oh, and we also use liquid fabric softener and two dryer sheets in every load. That seems to help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results