shape
carat
color
clarity

Surprise Birthday Party

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend turns 39 the weekend of July 12th and I want to have a surprise party for him.
His close friends and family live in a small town about 45 minutes South of here.
His work friends and local friends of course live here.

So, my idea is to send out an invitation telling everyone to meet at this bar in the town South of here on that Friday night.
Since I cannot bring food into this place (because they serve it) what can I bring to the bar to make it seem more like a party besides the fact that he''ll be looking around seeing many familiar faces - without it seeming like a four year old''s skating party?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Maybe do a special drink for him and have one passed out to all of the guests after he arrives? Then you can all toast his birthday together.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
That''s a really good idea mercoledi. Thanks!

Anyone else? Something I haven''t thought of?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Party hats!

But I'm kind of a nerd like that...
3.gif

ETA: Oh wait--you said NOT like a 4 year old's party. Oops.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
You could check with the facility and see if they would allow balloons filled with confetti. Then, each attendee could pop the balloon when he enters. A big bang and confetti flying, sounds like a party to me...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 3:51:06 PM
Author: ladypirate
Party hats!

But I''m kind of a nerd like that...
3.gif

ETA: Oh wait--you said NOT like a 4 year old''s party. Oops.
Haha, I was totally going to say the same thing.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results