shape
carat
color
clarity

Surgery day

justginger

Ideal_Rock
If anyone has a spare thought or prayer (or dust!) for my family, I'd very much appreciate it. Today is my mom's aneurysm procedure and the whole family is very anxious for her to be safe and sound, post-op. Additionally, because it appears November 2013 just isn't ready to back down from its reign of terror in my life, my SIL is also having a hysterectomy today. Two big procedures, one big day. Not sure how I'll manage to sleep at all tonight (since I'm currently 15 hours ahead), will probably be trolling PS until I hear from my dad and brother.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Course I have spare dust: dust dust dust for the both of them!

Try to stay as relaxed as you can: take a bath, eat some comfort food, read a book, go to church/synagogue/mosque if you are religious. Worried pacing won't help. Deep breaths ginger, they are vastly likely to both be absolutely fine.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Special loads of dust, Ginger. Rosetta's on the money -- a nice warm lovely bath. Deep breaths. Think positive thoughts because they will both come through fine. Both procedures are done thousands of times a day & vastly improve people's lives. I'm speaking from experience. Hysterectomies are routine. Your mom's is too -- and she will not only feel better physically, but will have no more anxiety -- which makes a HUGE difference in getting & feeling well.

It will come out great -- hold onto that. By tomorrow a.m. you'll hear good news -- tying oneself in knots won't help either of them at all, so give yourself a break too! Hugs.

--- Laurie

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
***DUST*** DUST*** DUST*** to you and your whole family Ginger. I will keep your mom and SIL in my thoughts and prayers and sending (((hugs))) to you.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG ginger, you are really paying down some karma this month!!
You must have faith that the procedures are part of a larger process designed specifically to help your mother and SIL improve their lives.
There are so many professional people determined to do their best by your mother and SIL!

Just picture your mother and SIL well and happy once this little passage is over. :wavey:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending extra piles of dust and positive thoughts to your mom (and SIL!).

Big hugs to you and your entire family!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Lots of ps dust!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts coming your way xoxo

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers outgoing for your mother and SIL and their medical teams, and for you, that you get good news soon!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh wow, that's a hell of a day we have going on here at home. Thoughts for your mom and SIL, and especially their support systems.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Dust, dust, dust. My thoughts are with your mom and SIL. I hope they both have successful surgeries and easy full recoveries.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh honey, I have sooo much dust for you! That is a lot to carry in the worry department. Please feel buoyed by our dust, thoughts and support for you. I'll be thinking of you and your family hard today.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts today Ginger, try your best not to worry, although I know it's hard! Huge hugs, hang in there.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tons of DUST for your mum and SIL today Ginger!!!!!

And tons of ::HUGS:: coming your way - I know it's pointless to say try not to worry, but I'll say it anyway!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for you, your mom and your SIL!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
consider your and yours "dusted"!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Prayers coming your way!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust to your family and to you, Ginger!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
prayers outgoing

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Justginger I hope everything goes well today for your loved ones.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JG
DUST,DUST,DUST :!: to you and your family.. :wavey:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Dust, dust, dust!!!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dust dust dust! Really hope all goes well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers and thoughts!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Dust to you and your family

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dust! Aneurysm procedure sounds scary so extra dust for that!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I've just spoken with my mother on the phone and she sounds so good. Very relieved, everything went well and she only has a niggle of a headache. My SIL was out of surgery and recovering even earlier, so all is well in the family. We have much to be thankful for this year.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, PS support is such a wonderful comfort.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of positive, healthy, healing dust head south. I'm sure you'll be glad once this year is over!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots of dust for your mom and SIL :appl: :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results