shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunday is going to be hard

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Sunday, December 1, 2013, will mark 1 year that we lost our sweet beautiful EQ :(sad ;( I've been trying not to think about it, but the thoughts just keep popping up in my brain. I lost a part of my heart that day. I love her and miss her every single day and will do so for the rest of my life.

equrn2.jpg
lasteqpicture.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I love that pic of her. She was such a sweet darling. Hugs to you lil misfit. As each year, month, day passes it will get easier to remember the good memories without all the sad feelings associated with missing her so much. Make Sunday a day of remembering the wonderful life you shared with her and all the love you gave each other. You will always miss her but it does get easier.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are wise to not try to ignore your feelings of loss even now.
light a candle.
cry.
write a letter to EQ saying how much you miss her and still love her.
have a glass of wine and toast her memory.
make a donation to an animal rescue center.
most all take time for yourself and do whatever you need to do to honor her place in your heart.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, I'm so sorry. I can't believe it's been a year already. ;(

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh :(sad Big ::HUGS:: to you and DH LM.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry, LM. I know it will be a difficult day, but EQ will always be with you. I thought of her just two weeks ago, when we lost our little black monster as well. I can't believe it's already been a year. ;(

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I'm so sorry! It is a rough time & a very sad gig. It hasn't been a year since I lost my wonderful Meat Loaf & I miss him every single day. Talk to EQ. Go ahead & cry -- what better memorial can anybody ask for than that somebody feels empty without her? Think about what she left with you -- what she taught you. I'm sure she left you a richer person for having known her well. That means she is part of you for the rest of your life, and with love.

--- Laurie

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my Daisy dog on 8/11/13 and I can't say her name without crying and I'm an old lady :( I miss her.. our pet kids are loved loved loved.. rejoice in your animal.. remember all the fun! it's so hard.. also remember they are not in pain, sad... hurt or alone..my Daisy is with your cat! true love of an animal says a lot about a person to me.. I am sorry for your loss and I am joyous that you had such a wonderful animal.. Peace.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs to you on such a difficult day LM - do whatever brings you the slightest bit of comfort today - a good cry can be very cathartic, sometimes it just feels good to let the emotions out - allow yourself to feel whatever is inside - thinking of you and dh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results