shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions in Philly/S. Jersey/N. Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crecchia

Rough_Rock
Trade
I came in on the tail end of another thread and thought I''d get more help if I made a new one.

Does anyone have any suggestions for jewelers to set stones in a semi-mount/make a custom setting in the general area? I live in Philadelphia, so there''s Jeweler''s Row, though I don''t know where to go. South Jersey isn''t far, and I also spend a bit of time in the Wayne, NJ/Montclair areas.

It looks like I''m going to have a few projects coming up this year, but only if I find someone to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks so much!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I''ve recently gone to Jean Manazer on Jewelers'' Row in Philly for a few projects, and I''ve been pleased with his work. He formerly worked as a diamond setter for Tiffany''s. He does custom work and will set stones in settings bought elsewhere for very reasonable prices. He does repairs too. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results