shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for new engagement ring setting please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
I have purchased the 9 diamond princess cut diamond wedding band from Signed Pieces. I posted a pic below (which is not that great) but it gives an idea of the ring. We are now trying to find a solitaire setting for my engagement ring. I would like to get something that sits my engagement ring diamond up a little higher than the wedding band. I picked out a cathedral setting from a jeweler and found out they wanted $800 for it (I''ve seen the same ring for about $600) so now we are just going to gather ideas for a new setting and take them to another jeweler.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

47b5da20b3127cce91153a16ab4500000016108QbtGbhw5bI

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your wedding band from signed pieces is just stunning!! So you want a cathedral setting, do you want it to be plain or set with channel set princess cuts?? Have you considered gettting a matching setting from signed pieces??

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
Thanks kaleigh! I do want a plain setting for my engagement ring. My fiance suggested contacting Signed Pieces. I haven''t done it yet - I was hoping to get the setting through the jeweler that would set it since we will still be using my diamond now.

I like the setting below I found on the Signed Pieces website. I am just not sure what it would look like next to the wedding band. It''s so hard for me to picture things when I see them online!

846.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely setting and looks to me that it would sit nicely next to your wedding band. Why not give them a call and ask them to send you a picture?? I have worked with Isaac at signed pieces for my shared prong eternity band and also bought diamond studs from them. It's worth a try, but the setting you are looking at wouldn't be hard to find locally either. HTH!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results