carat
color
clarity

Sugarloaf 3

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
megeve|1294089799|2813413 said:
Burberrygirl|1294027344|2812852 said:
I hope you find what you're looking for. I got sick of trying to source a third stone for my project after two months (thankfully Julia came to my rescue). I can't imagine how you must feel!

Does the size and shape of the third stone have to match the others?

What stone was your third stone? If nothing come up after SAfrica, I might try Julia too, only I have heard, she has a long waiting time!

Size could be the same like the other 2 or slightly bigger but I would prefer the depth to stay about the same.

The third stone was the oval tourmaline. Julia did my stack ring project so she sourced the tourmaline for me. I was also considering a stone from Art Cut Gems or having one cut. My third stone was easier to source because I wanted different sizes and shapes. I only wanted them to be similar in saturation. The spacer bands were a must for my project because of the size of the stones. I would just make sure your third stone isn't too big because of any possible stacking issues.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I was going to ask Bob Kast to cut me one. Great cutter w. great prices. Just an idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results