color
clarity

Stunning piece of art from David Klass

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, this is amazingly beautiful!! :love: :appl:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
This is really stunning you were not lying.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So lovely!!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I really love everything about this beautiful ring! Congratulations! :love: :love:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I love the unique shape of the halo around that stunning stone! :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are no words for such beauty!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! The halo is perfect and that stone's color is beyond beautiful! What a combination!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Your stone is amazing! :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just an amazing ring and the stone is breathtaking! :love: Enjoy it and I am glad you found David to create something special for you!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
It has literally been years since I've been inspired to post one of my projects here.....but this David Klass work of art has done the trick.

Living within driving distance of NYC, I've been fortunate to have access to a wide range of settings. I've done a few custom projects for diamonds, but colored stones are a different thing altogether. I've seen firsthand how much a setting can impact a colored stone's appearance - the right setting brings it to life, while the wrong setting (though beautiful on its own) can flatten and detract from it.

From that experience, I've always felt really strongly that I want to see my stones in settings before committing. I never thought I could get past that try custom for my gemstones, but after seeing some of the gemstone pieces David has made for other PSers, I decided to take a chance.

I am SO glad that I did; this ring is a piece of art. It fits perfectly, the proportions of the setting to the stone are spot-on, and his craftsmanship is exquisite. This setting manages to showcase my stone while still commanding attention in its own right. Better still, it's unlike anything else I own.

I found him incredibly intuitive and very easy to work with, but I'm pretty laid back when it comes to jewelry. I've walked around with stones unset for more than a year waiting to find the right setting, so I'm pretty chill within reason and don't need it now-now-now. I also had a good feel for what I wanted, so we covered that pretty well in a single phone call and then I left him to get it done. I think this made me a fairly well-matched client for him since internet work isn't his primary bread and butter - he's got plenty to do already!

His turnaround was great, and the lighted ring box was an added delight - it's clear he cares about showcasing his attention to detail.

I'm proud to own one of his pieces. :)

20151108-img_0.jpg

20151108-img_1.jpg

What kind of stone is this? It’s amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results