shape
carat
color
clarity

Stumped on what to give for the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I was in the car for 8 hrs yesterday driving to and from a meeting (
14.gif
) so I was listening to a lot of radio. One station mentioned this really cool website gifts.com/finder. It asks you questions about the person you're looking to buy a gift for and comes up with suggestions based on your answers. You can even sort by price.

I was a bit skeptical at first, but after trying it on my mom, I'm a believer
1.gif
. My mom loves her pets as much as she does my sister and I (she refers to them as our brothers and sisters as well lol). The site didn't even ask if she had pets, but it came up with this. It seriously could not be more perfect! For both of my parents even!

It found a really cool shirt for my niece as well.

I thought maybe some fellow PSers were as stumped as I was and could use some help
1.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
ooh! How fun!!!
I just did it for my FI and found the PERFECT gift for him.
Yay! I''m going to do other people now.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
That''s too funny Robbie! FI and I did this last year for my mom and FMIL.

We actually bought the "make your own ornament" kit for a child''s handprint and we put one paw each in of our two kitties (so two paws total on each ornament) and labeled them. it turned out to be such a cute gift and it as cheap too!

I''ll have to try this website on my grandfather- he is impossible to buy for!! great find Robbie!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Love that site, but the little blue people moving when you roll over them kinda freaks me out! They look like little animated zombies!
5.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
ummm..i entered the link and it sent me to jcpenny.....is that where its suppose to go???

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 2:33:21 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
ummm..i entered the link and it sent me to jcpenny.....is that where its suppose to go???
Nope...hmmm...did you try typing it in instead of clicking the link? Perhaps my link got messed up somehow?

SDL, sorry it was no help for Steve
8.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 4:23:42 PM
Author: shigidigi
That's too funny Robbie! FI and I did this last year for my mom and FMIL.

We actually bought the 'make your own ornament' kit for a child's handprint and we put one paw each in of our two kitties (so two paws total on each ornament) and labeled them. it turned out to be such a cute gift and it as cheap too!
OMG my dad would love that. Help me find it!!! I'm going to look right now. Otherwise the site didn't give me much help, though it was fun looking!!

ETA: I couldn't find it!!
39.gif
I saw the pawprint frame, which I love, but I have two cats and that would be $60, and I already got dad a $30 nutmeg grinder contraption from W-S so that's a little rich for my blood. But a cheaper version of that would be great!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I use this site a lot
emthup.gif

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Firegoddess- this is the one I used! Ornaments

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Shigi! I will check it out. I just made my dad a 2008 calendar of the cats from an online site. He is always asking for pictures of them so I think he'll love it!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 1:05:07 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 11/16/2007 3:35:31 PM
Author: robbie3982

Date: 11/16/2007 2:33:21 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Nope...hmmm...did you try typing it in instead of clicking the link? Perhaps my link got messed up somehow?

SDL, sorry it was no help for Steve
8.gif
Thanks.. it was the questions about the going out/drinking that stumped me.. he doesn''t do either.. is there a part for glued to his computer chair??? lol
Did you try young adult? It had a question about sitting infront of the computer.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, thanks for posting! I am so bookmarking this for future years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results