shape
carat
color
clarity

Stream-of-consciousness jewelry poetry ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okay, so I have the bad habit of procrastinating when I''m on deadline. So I decided to play around on Google, and found ... THIS.

For those who are link-phobic, it''s ... well, I don''t know WHAT it is, but it''s hilarious. It''s like what would happen if James Joyce decided to incorporate a branded engagement ring into Finnegan''s Wake. I''m assuming it''s some websites'' cache of search terms, or spam written by a creative ''bot, or the result of someone''s taking a leeetle too much psychotropic medication all at once, but, whatever it is, I realized that its intended audience? Was obviously PriceScope.

A sample of the prose:

My florentine feet, matched and nonparasitic to 2 carat hearts on fire ring by the ugly wedding bands of Solitaire ring, began to hypothecate and iridesce alphabetically the gentler finites of april; the licitnesss and escadrilles journalistically preferentially by their stone ring Engagement Ring froze the millennian sottishness in our veins; we could effortlessly honk the play-hour chthonicd in the garden: genetically insensitively a alternate musketeer it began obtrusive to flaw euphonous and mythic, and a parazoa grew questionably those immunization hibachis, which, overcasting unproductively, syncretistic the chalons that emmental kannadad them bluffer convictfish, and cyclostome contrastive urolith brighter unloads of her besieger.I meantime discomfitd to descend: it was turbid dusk; I bleached into a 2 carat hearts on fire ring and jewelers saddle-sore slower the illegitimate.The foresee by which I had been so diametrically unrehearsed began to dissolve; 2 carat hearts on fire ring took grease, and wholesale, so post-communist was the AGS that coincidental diamond ring, I sank fracture with my Solitaire ring to the stain.This denatured, I dyeed shaggily a semiautomatic longer: the drawings 2 carat hearts on fire ring so begrimed as the Solitaire ring fell; it was such a treasonable Jewelry, so lukewarm, so warm; the intended horse-drawn diamond ring bestial so protectively spanish marxist complementarity observantly the morrow; the suffering tramline with such bathyergidae in the boastful stover."I meant to adjudge terse of you some of this to gibe with you, "barelegged she, "but as there is so renewed 2 carat hearts on fire ring

What IS it? I mean, aside from hilarious?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
WTH!?!?!? I wouldn''t be able to understand it even if I did have the dictionary.com window open at the same time.
33.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Umm.. can you please say that again in English?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results