shape
carat
color
clarity

Store in Rockville/D.C./N. Va area for pretty settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Bailey Banks & Biddle has the Ritani Endless Love Collection at Montgomery Mall and at Tysons Coner.

ScubaDucky

Rough_Rock
Charleston Alexander''s showroom in bethesda is huge - we went there for their trunk show and they had pretty much all the ones you hear about regularly. Tacori, ritani, michael b, a. jaffe, scott kay, vatche... and lots of others. It''s a nice pretty showroom w/ cases you can browse -- which IMO is much nicer than places like Mervis where they bring you 3 rings at a time..

vadim_s

Rough_Rock
Yeah, when Jade and I went there, I was amazed at the size of their selection and the variety. They have 2 floors and its a very bright building.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Khoury Brother''s Jeweler''s at Tyson''s Corner has a lot of settings in a variety of metals. The Bailey, Banks & Biddle there is nice as well. There is a Jared''s outside of the mall... next to a McDonald''s, just down from Tiffany''s.

If you are willing to drive a little further, there is a Robbin''s Diamond store near the Christiana Mall in Delaware. They are FANTASTIC and have a TON of settings.

And dont forget about Quest! According to this thread, they may have moved to their new building with a showroom, so you may want to call first!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2005 12:01:55 PM
Author: njc
Khoury Brother''s Jeweler''s at Tyson''s Corner has a lot of settings in a variety of metals. The Bailey, Banks & Biddle there is nice as well. There is a Jared''s outside of the mall... next to a McDonald''s, just down from Tiffany''s.

If you are willing to drive a little further, there is a Robbin''s Diamond store near the Christiana Mall in Delaware. They are FANTASTIC and have a TON of settings.

And dont forget about Quest! According to this thread, they may have moved to their new building with a showroom, so you may want to call first!

No worries, Quest is still in their old location. I just was there this past week, and Pete told me he didn''t think they would move now until Feb or March, due to construction issues.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I would also recommend Adeler for custom work. However, they are pricey. But their workmanship is incredible. Jorge Adeler and his daughters are very talented designers and gemologists. I''ve seen them create some "knock your socks off" e-rings. In particular an enormous 3-stone Emerald cut anniversary ring. The man who bought it was so happy with it. He couldn''t wait to give it to his wife. How cute is that?

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Oops I forgot, if money is no object. Tiny Jewel Box in DC has achingly beautiful stuff--but equally aching on the wallet. You should go in there to browse.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
crafftygrrl, just curious: When you say Adeler & Tiny Jewel Box are pricey, is that in the sense of overpriced, or just that they have expensive (but worth it if you can afford it) stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results