shape
carat
color
clarity

Stolen Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
The other night, someone broke into our new place and stole our laptops. We were upset, but ok and I was hoping you might be able to give me some advice.
We called the police and gave serial numbers, etc. I have been checking craig''s list and we looked t the local pawn shops, is there anything else we might try to get them back? I know it is a long shot to get them back, but does anyone have any advice for what else we could be doing? I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, brazen, glad to hear you guys are OK! How scary!

Craigslist is a good place to start...of course also ebay...

If I come up with any other ideas I''ll post back...

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Did you happen to have some sort of protection installed on your computer? Sometimes they have spyware on your computer that sends you ID on wireless servers and sends it to another email address or the company that made your laptop, that way when they hook up to WiFi you can tell where it comes from and where they have been. Check with your spyware company.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results