shape
carat
color
clarity

Still in mourning......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
It''s been almost 3 days now and I''m still sad.......my dearly beloved Packers lost the championship game.....I saw SDL''s post, and so I feel for all you Chargers fans out there too.
7.gif

My dad and I went to the game (the 2nd coldest in football history) and what we hoped would be a game for the history boosk..... sigh.....I''m still depressed....I''m a diehard for the Packers, and we just live for football season!

Well ladies - only 7 more months til next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sdl! (although I had too many layers of hats on my head, so the cheesehead didn''t fit)
20.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
yeah, I''m slowly but surely getting used to the fact that the Chargers aren''t going to the superbowl. i admit it was a longshot, but i did have hope!

jo- what a true fan you are! i''m sure come gametime i''d be there in a heartbeat, cheering on my team. but i just don''t do well in the cold. i''m a so-cal wimp!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
well I am from WI but I will admit I was kinda hoping they would go to..I am a MN vikings fan..however...i just wanted SOMEONE in our division to head to the game!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 4:05:58 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
yeah, I''m slowly but surely getting used to the fact that the Chargers aren''t going to the superbowl. i admit it was a longshot, but i did have hope!

jo- what a true fan you are! i''m sure come gametime i''d be there in a heartbeat, cheering on my team. but i just don''t do well in the cold. i''m a so-cal wimp!
I was pretty nervous about the cold! I''ve been to a couple of games in the 20-30 degree range and that was cold, so minus 25 seems unfathomable (esp for 3-4 hours). But I''ll admit it wasn''t as bad as I would have thought. We were dressed well for it! And had lots of little chemical heat packs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results