shape
carat
color
clarity

Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe I''m #5 on the list. But I still think I can make it to #1! Life has been crazy CRAZY for me the last several months... Though I doubt I could name my top crazy... maybe that my baby sister is having a baby in 4 weeks!

Where are BF and I... we are good, been looking for a new place to live as I''m getting claustrophobic in our small one bedroom apartment. We are ever so much in love, and with all the new babies in our lives we''ve been kept on our toes with glances that "it''s our turn" to tie the knot and start a family. I''m just happy to sit back and enjoy the precious miracles that are my nieces.

We have however made progress and picked a date, that isn''t going to work now, so we are working on a new one... Everyone thinks we''re Crazy (there''s that word again) for picking out a date before we''re "engaged", but in our world we are already engaged, as one doesn''t really need a bling bling to know you want to be with someone...

Well anyways I haven''t logged on and said Hello in a long while so here I am, still "IN WAITING", but ready to move over to the "other side".

-Sp

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, ILoveSpinel! Good to see you again
35.gif

New nieces are so exciting! Congrats on being an aunt
1.gif

(also, I don''t think it''s crazy to have a date picked before the official engagement...B and I decided on one recently, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results