shape
carat
color
clarity

Step2 Neighborhood or Rumble Wagon....Is there a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I tried to google for reviews, and pictures of these two wagons, really no difference in price. I don''t exactly know what the differences are? do any of you PSer''s have one of these? and would recommend either? or is just a flip the coin pick one? Thank you!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The neighborhood one, according to the weight, seems more heavy duty..but it''s 7" shorter too. Otherwise, I can''t really see much difference between the 2!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2009 3:07:48 PM
Author: packrat
The neighborhood one, according to the weight, seems more heavy duty..but it''s 7'' shorter too. Otherwise, I can''t really see much difference between the 2!
I guess there is more reviews on the neighborhood one than the rumble. I checked out walmart and they are both an online only item
40.gif
so I can''t go their to compare - I don''t want to drive around town - who cares right? its just a wagon after all...lol . Ebay has them both as well, and it''s really about $10 cheaper (without sales tax and shipping) than walmart, so maybe I''ll just get from there.

Thanks Pack- for helping me on this one!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
You betcha babe!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what you''re talking about. lol

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2009 8:40:02 PM
Author: lulu
no worries... lol

its just a wagon to tug my kids around, but I tend to over analyze when I get ready to buy and it takes me weeks to decide
37.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 9:52:14 PM
Author: D&T
Date: 10/12/2009 8:40:02 PM

Author: lulu

no worries... lol

its just a wagon to tug my kids around, but I tend to over analyze when I get ready to buy and it takes me weeks to decide
37.gif

Haha, I do the same thing! I spend hours on the internet researching, bookmarking sites and writing all the details down to compare. And then to make a decision, like say, the red one or the blue one?? It''s like edge of my seat oooo do I choose this one? ooo no wait, this one...gooooh no the other one. Decisions are hard for me haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results