shape
carat
color
clarity

SteinMart finds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I went to SteinMart this weekend (Chicago suburbs) with my Aunt because she loves that store, and I was amazed to find Felina, Natori, and Wacoal lingerie there!!! I had no idea they had started carrying those brands! For those who don''t know what SteinMart is, think T.J. Maxx only merchandised nicer/cleaner presentation, more of a department store feel and less jumbled-up mix of goods, but great prices.

Anyway, I ended up getting three sets of matching bras/panties by Felina (one of my fave brands for lingerie) for around $85! Their Wacoal bras were around $20-25, and the Natori''s were around the same price, about 30% less than the mfr. suggested retail. They had a wide range of sizes as well...Felina goes up to 40DD, XL iin panties, FYI. My aunt is a 40DD and was so happy to find pretty bras in that size!

Just thought I''d share!
35.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
hmmm - you know we have a Steinmart over in my area and I have always wondered what was in there!!
It''s not super easy to get to so I haven''t ever just "stopped in" -- I''ll have to make a special trip to check it out now. Thanks for the tip!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I can never find anything when I go in there.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update: I checked the Felina website today just to see if I got a fantastic deal or not, and I couldn''t find any of the styles I had purchased on it...so I was thinking maybe they were last season''s styles and I checked the tags of my SteinMart purchases. They said "Unique Moments by Felina!"
6.gif
Apparently it''s one of those deals where the manufacturer finds a way to differentiate their usual merchandise from the merchandise they sell to "offprice" outlets such as TJ''s or Steinmart/Marshal''s, etc. I was a wee bit disappointed, but still happy with my purchases. The bras and panties I bought look to be very well made, and very detailed, as much or even more so than Felina purchases I''ve made in the past from better department stores.

VegasAngel: Sometimes I can''t find anything in SteinMart either, it depends on whether I''m looking for something specific, usually. If I am in a mindset where I have an image in my head of the perfect jacket, or accessory, or whatever, it seems I can''t find anything. However, if I go in on a whim I seem to find all sorts of fun things... One time I had this bright pink Laundry dress I was thinking of wearing to a wedding, but was in no rush to find accessories for, and I happened to go into SteinMart one day and found the PERFECT little evening bag to go with it--it was a satin charmeuse Pucci-esque printed bag with silver "bangle" bracelet type handles, for like $14.99! I got so many compliments on it, and it really "made" my outfit. So you never know. I''ve definitely been there plenty of times with no results, but I won''t cross them off my list just yet.
2.gif

For MOB outfits, I think this is one place that seems to cater toward that market, btw. I''ve known several brides whose mothers found the perfect outfit for their daughter''s wedding there in their Boutique department. I''ve shopped that department before with my mom and we''ve seen so many of the same things that were in Nordie''s or Von Maur''s dress department for lower prices. Just an FYI, thought I''d throw that in since there are lots of brides-to-be on this forum!

35.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Very cool to hear about Steinmart! We''re getting a steinmart on my side of town soon and I''m looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results