shape
carat
color
clarity

Starting to look for an OEC

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmi! 10 days ago I posted that picture, and here you are with your very own breathtaking, not to be believed sparkler!! Can't wait to see it when you're wearing it!! :appl: :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1402760097|3693157 said:
It stunning! When I was purchasing my oec, Yours was one option. I loved the setting, but I ended up EGL 1.35 L vs1. Here is a shot where Yours is in middle finger, mine is middle one on ring finger. Enjoy Your pretty :appl: I know You'll love it!

Confection - I love yours! It looks huge! and the facet pattern is beautiful. I can see why you chose it.

hm-m-m I may have to rethink mine :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SandyinAnaheim|1402811282|3693516 said:
Jimmi! 10 days ago I posted that picture, and here you are with your very own breathtaking, not to be believed sparkler!! Can't wait to see it when you're wearing it!! :appl: :appl:

Sandy, yay! She won't get the bank wire until Monday, then the ring has to be sized. Right now it's a size 7 and is going down to 5.25.
It should be here in about a week.
If anyone asks, can I blame you for this recent OEC acquisition? :devil: :lol:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmianne|1402831060|3693556 said:
Confection10|1402760097|3693157 said:
It stunning! When I was purchasing my oec, Yours was one option. I loved the setting, but I ended up EGL 1.35 L vs1. Here is a shot where Yours is in middle finger, mine is middle one on ring finger. Enjoy Your pretty :appl: I know You'll love it!

Confection - I love yours! It looks huge! and the facet pattern is beautiful. I can see why you chose it.

hm-m-m I may have to rethink mine :lol:

The reason why I turned to 1.35 was depth 64.9% and steeper crown. I fall in love with the combination tiny table and steep crown. Your ring has tiny table too, just not so high crown. My stone measurements are almost same as Yours, so my stone looks smaller than 1.35 and Your 1.20 has nice spread. And it is J, although EGL, it's whiter than mine and costs exactly same amount dollars as I paid for the stone only. I bet You will fall in love with it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1402851836|3693673 said:
The reason why I turned to 1.35 was depth 64.9% and steeper crown. I fall in love with the combination tiny table and steep crown. Your ring has tiny table too, just not so high crown. My stone measurements are almost same as Yours, so my stone looks smaller than 1.35 and Your 1.20 has nice spread. And it is J, although EGL, it's whiter than mine and costs exactly same amount dollars as I paid for the stone only. I bet You will fall in love with it.

Thanks, Confection, for your thoughtful & kind comments. They put my concerns to rest. =)
When I saw yours I thought "Wow!".
I'm looking forward to being wowed when I see the 1.2. It will be my first experience with an OEC that has a central facet pattern...
Excited! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results