shape
carat
color
clarity

Stalker Kitty Update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So...I am happy to report that I accompanied my mom down to the vet where stalker kitty has been residing courtesy of the lovely Miss Gypsy and her delightful fiance (who we had the privilege of meeting today - what a sweet guy
36.gif
9.gif
), and, well, I think the pictures below tell the whole story.

It was love at first site - this has got to be one of the sweetest cats ever.

She was an angel in the car all the way home and is now settling into a quiet room in her new home for a little while before she meets her new brother.

Her name is Victoria, and we think it suits her, especially as her new brother''s name is Albert
2.gif

victoriakittypic1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You can see she got comfortable with my mom real quick:

victoriakittypic2.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And the feeling is clearly mutual
30.gif
9.gif

victoriakittypic3.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
More pics to come as she gets settled in, and hopefully some of her with her brother Albert soon after that
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!!! HUGE hugs and kisses to your mom and you and Gypsy and her FI and of course PS! I''m so happy Victoria has a new home complete with a brother! My heart feels all warm!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww -- what a happy ending! I can''t wait to see more pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yippppppppppppppppppppeeeeee, Wonderful news! Bless you AmberGretchen
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I Love happy beginnings
9.gif
Hello Miss Victoria!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY!!!! It really warms my heart that PS brought together such wonderful and caring people to give this kitty (as well as Chili a few months ago!) a good home. This is the internet at its best
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amber, YAY!!! Thank you so much for adopting her!
36.gif

Victoria is absolutely beautiful, and she looks bigger in your pics than she did in Gypsy''s pics . . . I thought she was just a tiny little thing! LOL! Such a cutie-pie!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amber,
Bless you and your Mom!! I love happy endings. To Gypsy and John for making this happen. Victoria is sooooo pretty. She''s a lucky kitty. Love the powers of PS,. Just amazing!!! Hugs to all of you!!!
12.gif
36.gif
35.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OH Amber! Yayayayyyyayayayyyyy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so glad Victoria found a new loving home!
And Gypsy how great of you to take her under your wing as much as you could!

Kitties are my weakness and she looked so sweet from the pictures I''m just so glad she found a happy home. Whew!!!!!!!
9.gif

Pricescope rules!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
After reading this story, I am loving and appreciating this great Pricescope Community all the more. I am *SO* glad that I stuck around after my immediate diamond-related question was resolved. WHAT A GREAT STORY!

Three cheers for Gypsy!
Three cheers for AmberGretchen!
Three cheers for AmberGretchen''s mom!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love this place!

Oh yeah... keep those cute kitty photos coming!
f-d-l

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I''m sooooo glad this worked out!!!! Yeah!!!!
36.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ending. Wishing you all many happy years together!
36.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, what a sweetheart! And I''m not even sure who I''m referring to ... good *for* the kitty, and good on Gypsy, on you, on your Mom, on everybody involved!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL I thought Victoria was all tiny, too. How exciting, I''m so happy for your mom Amber! Lucky kitty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I''m so, so happy for you, your Mom and Victoria!!!!!
36.gif
1.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Tears of joy!!

I am so happy for Victoria and your wonderful Mom.

This is the most amazing story!

PS really is amazing and you people are wonderful!!!

Hugs all around.

I love picturing Victoria happy and safe and snug in her new home tonight.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mrs.2Artists

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so happy for Victoria!! AG, your mom is so sweet to have taken her in. I cannot wait for more pictures, this is so exciting!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited that your mom took in beautiful Victoria! What a gorgeous, special girl! And I love her name!

Some of the pet stories on here really break my heart (I usually can''t even read them because they depress me so much) so I LOVE to read a happy one! Please post more pics if you get the chance!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Gosh yaaaay!! I am so excited that she has a good home!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Love the name!
30.gif

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Oh!! Oh!! OH!!! AmberGretchen, I''m so happy. I love you and your mom. I love the good people here on PS. I love Gypsy and John. And I love Victoria!

I''m sorry -- I''m extra-emotional this week. But I''ve been thinking about ''stalker kitty'' since I read about her. I''m so very happy she has a new home.

please do post more pics and of her and Albert!

love,
Molly

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a story with a happy ending!! Pricescope rocks!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FANTASTIC NEWS, absolutely delighted!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And I know Little Diana would approve wholeheartedly
emrose.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! Yay!
36.gif
36.gif
I love happy endings!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone, for the very kind words. Miss Layla and John and my mother all have wonderful hearts and they are really the ones who made this happen.

Lorelei - thank you especially for that sweet note about Miss Diana. I''d like to believe that she is the one that brought this little girl into my mom''s life when the time was right.

I am happy to be able to report that Miss Victoria is settling happily into her new home. I''ve added a couple of new pictures to show how much she loves her brand-new bed.

She is not quite ready to meet her new brother yet though - apparently this morning she darted out of her room and when my mom picked her up to bring her back in, they walked by Albert, and Miss Victoria let out a little growl. So we''ll leave that for a few more days.

But other than that she seems like a healthy, happy girl. She happily scarfed down breakfast this morning, and was happy to play and to snuggle, and seems very relaxed, according to my mom.

Anyway, look for more updates and pictures as she gets settled.
9.gif

victoriakittypic4.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And one more picture of her in her bed - I''d say she''s not too stressed LOL
2.gif

Also, for those who noted the apparent size difference, she is pretty solidly medium. She weighs in at about 9.1 lbs, but could stand to put on a pound or two just to fill out a bit (I''m sure that won''t be a problem the way my mom feeds cats!) - Mr Albert is definitely not fat, but he is very sleek and, um, well filled in
20.gif

victoriakittypic5.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
This is such a wonderful story!! Victoria is so beautiful and bless your mom for adopting her! I''m grinning from ear to ear reading about stalker kitty and her happy ending!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amber, thanks for the pics! She is just PRECIOUS!!!
30.gif

And that''s too funny that she growled at Albert . . . she''s already asserting herself! That''s a good thing!
36.gif

I''m so glad she''s happy in her new home. ((((HUGS)))) to you and your Mom and to Gypsy and John . . . and especially to Victoria!!!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! What a cool update!!!! Congrats Amber - Victoria is just lovely!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results