shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacking a plain gold band with...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
...my solitaire and diamond band. Had a vendor make me this 3mm wide (1.5mm thick) white gold band for
$ 45...that is crazy..just to mix it up a bit (again)...here are a few shots!

stack with plain band (2).jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Not sure how the 3mm band looks paired with the 4.4mm wide e-ring?

plain gold and solitaire.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
It''s a nice, thick, heavy feeling band. I had him make me a 4.5mm a year ago, but I found it a tad too wide to wear with another ring, but a great width to wear solo!

plain gold band.jpg

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
i think it looks nice. What vendor did you use? That is a nice price! BTW-- what size is your e-ring? Specs? It''s beautiful.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Since he is NOT a vendor associated with Pricescope I don''t think I can state the name, (I think that is against board policy, )...sorry! My diamond is 1.76 carats.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Kind of a crappy pic, however, I think I like this combo best! Sapphire/diamond band in between plain band, plain shank solitaire!

Like this combo.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I will try to take better pics tomorrow in the daylight (sunlight), or perhaps...we''re getting tired of all the combos and pics? LOL

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
People talk about non-Pscope vendors all the time! My wedding band is from Estatediamondjewelry.com and they are not Pscope affiliated???

I believe forum policy is not to solict customers for one''s OWN business. As long as you don''t work for the vendor, recommend away!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks really nice (and at a great price!). How''s about the plain band under your ER and the diamond band over?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Looks great Beau!-I really like that width on you. Also love it with the sapphire band.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your new band looks great next to your gorgeous engagement ring. Hey for $45.-? Make two! Or get another in yellow. I love the two tone look! We can''t buy anything for $45.- these days.....

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Beauzer!! I LOVE those combos!! Espesh the sapphire/plain/Solitaire.

I would love to see your ering sandwiched between the various combp''s too...so sapphire on one side, diamond on the other....etc....

I love a good sandwich. and i love your sapphires. Le Sigh. you have a great little repetoir there.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great, I love the stacked look!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the combos lool fantastic! I esp. love the plain band with just your solitaire...but I love the sparkly bands thrown into the mix as well!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 12:04:16 AM
Author: monarch64
All of the combos lool fantastic! I esp. love the plain band with just your solitaire...but I love the sparkly bands thrown into the mix as well!
I agree..something I LOVE about a shiny, plain band! Bumping this thread, since I had a request by SNOOPER to "share my many bands"...here ya go..ENJOY!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, as Deco said, you can certainly say where you got the band! It is a nice size and looks great with your other rings!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your new gold band is very nice, but I like all of them. For times when you are not comfortable wearing your e-ring, you can always stack your bands together! You can wear all three or just two, etc. So many options!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Beautiful set, Beau! Is the plain band 14K??

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies. Yes, the band is 14k.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results