shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring-Summer Must Haves

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi Sharon will you be in the desert for your yearly California jaunt? That got me looking into Palm Spring rentals, super tempting for a week isn't it. However we've got summer plans laid out, 3 weeks in July for travel to N. Carolina and Upstate NY. My daughter has a B Ball tournament in Vegas for a weekend in August and couple small trips to visit relatives within CA. What month will you be in the desert? I don't know if you want to hook up with me as I will have a 9, 6 and 2 yr old in tow. And boy do they hate to shop, I would love to have a shopping bud though.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SandyCheeks|1307770915|2943115 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi Sharon will you be in the desert for your yearly California jaunt? That got me looking into Palm Spring rentals, super tempting for a week isn't it. However we've got summer plans laid out, 3 weeks in July for travel to N. Carolina and Upstate NY. My daughter has a B Ball tournament in Vegas for a weekend in August and couple small trips to visit relatives within CA. What month will you be in the desert? I don't know if you want to hook up with me as I will have a 9, 6 and 2 yr old in tow. And boy do they hate to shop, I would love to have a shopping bud though.

Hey SC:

Mid July to mid Aug. Your summer plans sound busy--but fun. It would be cool to shop with you if you had time--but I understand your committments. (P.S. wait till your kids get older....you won't be able to keep them away from your favorite haunts! )

cheers--Sharon

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered this on sale off the Rebecca Taylor website last week. It is sold out now, but here is a link I found on another website. I can't wait to get it!http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=RT-WY8&c=Satchels&s=C&d=Handbags

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink Tower|1308521159|2949697 said:
I ordered this on sale off the Rebecca Taylor website last week. It is sold out now, but here is a link I found on another website. I can't wait to get it!http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=RT-WY8&c=Satchels&s=C&d=Handbags

Sorry, link isn't clickable! :((

Got some half price Louboutin's today!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results